Ranking
Originally Posted by UricHunt2 View Post
A dick, and a stump.

that doesnt mean you have two dicks. but ok, ill forgive you.
vibevibevibevibevibevibevibe
<33
Chunt's cock is the size of his stump. So, he either has two stumps, or two dicks. ;]
"Sex is like a velociraptor: Despite your movie-fueled lifelong neurotic obsession, it is unlikely to be found in your house." ~XKCD
He has two tiny stumps and hes gone to christchurch for a week
<Jaker> fucking yes , the black anal fetish fetus , :-* love ya .. btw i love how your teehts are touching my *PIEP* when you do a blowjob <3
I LOVE YOU :-*
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Leader of [l]|ORMO Recruiter|BISH|[WTU]|[ETC]|Replays|[TGS]|
Originally Posted by SpaceLlama View Post
He has two tiny stumps and hes gone to christchurch for a week

Tiny compared to Billy's. And yeah, I'm in Christchurch getting my leg remade.
Remade? Really? Or are you just joking?
"Sex is like a velociraptor: Despite your movie-fueled lifelong neurotic obsession, it is unlikely to be found in your house." ~XKCD
His metal leg. His stump broke again at school so his leg wouldnt fit him. So he has gone back to christchurch to get it refitted
<Jaker> fucking yes , the black anal fetish fetus , :-* love ya .. btw i love how your teehts are touching my *PIEP* when you do a blowjob <3
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
He broke his stump?!? :O
Yea in P.E playing socky. Somebody hit the ball and it hit his stump and fractured it (not dismembered so dw to much). Anyway yea hes getting it remeasured and stuff so hopefully he will be able to use it soon. Though it will take ages to walk on it properly.

Oh and socky is hockey with a soccer ball
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]