Toribash
For the pictures, I was just going to use our toris, unless you want your actual face on there. ;]
"Sex is like a velociraptor: Despite your movie-fueled lifelong neurotic obsession, it is unlikely to be found in your house." ~XKCD
I have a facebook picture that I could throw up there? Also, i'm getting a head texture made, so I might need to update my picture soon.
Yea, maybe. But all this mix-matching looks fucked up.
"Sex is like a velociraptor: Despite your movie-fueled lifelong neurotic obsession, it is unlikely to be found in your house." ~XKCD
fb u say

Ae?
I actually wanted us to have pictures that have the same kind of the frame, but with different poses on the inside. That way it looks kind of as if we are united. And it was going to be the same for the writing underneath as well...
Uric, if you have shaders, could you take a picture of my tori? I've changed my head texture. It was made by Zanzaba, that sexy beast.

E: Fez, you do mine then.