ES Recruitment Drive
OK.

After looking at both mods and playing them a bit, I've decided on Fett's ice hockey mod. It's fast and fun and that's exactly what i like. The ghosts are a little inaccurate, but that's Toribash for you

I thought all the mods were very well made (I couldn't load the cage mod. something is borked there).

While the 2 sparring mods looked very nice, they don't offer much in the way of new gameplay and will not be great for a public server due to the excessive amount of turns.

*side note - it is "sparring" not "sparing". I spent a few minutes unable to load the ruins mod due to me not noticing the typo.

So well done to Fett and commiserations TRichard.

There probably won't be another mod event for the time being, as there is very little interest in it and I am no longer a GM.

Peace

Clockwork
Last edited by ClockworkMonkey; Aug 5, 2012 at 03:46 AM.
<the god> the god
<@Smilies2> modding tiem

Aw.
Well that was fun while it lasted.
nice try rich. [hunters] modders ftw
-----
Oh, and clock is there a way to join the mod team. I'm assuming you're in it.
Or is it inactive or dead or something because it always says 'NEVER' for the last post
Last edited by fett175; Aug 4, 2012 at 09:01 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
there's a private forum (it only says never if you don't have the pass), it's not totally inactive, but the forums are (I think). IRC channel is better.

o7
<the god> the god
<@Smilies2> modding tiem

Ok then? you may want to consider have a better description on what you are looking for in mods so people know how to meet your expectations. But what ever. All though I'm a little curious on why you didn't take the customization of the game rules into account.

I'll take a look at the cage mod , not sure what happened there.

But good job anyway fett , congrats. No hurt feelings lol.

I hope the mod team becomes more active , it seem a little pointless to have it since the gm's are not posting any mod jobs. Even tho I was screwed over in the gladiator mod pack (a lot of tc), it would be nice to do some official modding again,
Last edited by TRichard21; Aug 5, 2012 at 03:09 PM.
I'd said before (somewhere) that it wasn't up to me to set the game rules, I had to leave the mods as they were uploaded for it to be fair.

As I said, the mods you made were good, but just wouldn't work very well on public servers as they are set up for sparring (nobody wants to wait in a queue for half an hour to play a round).

As I said above, the mod team is vaguely active on IRC, but it's more of a meeting place. There isn't a huge amount of modding going on right now.
<the god> the god
<@Smilies2> modding tiem