ES Recruitment Drive
My app.

Favourite Anime/Manga: Danganronpa (all series), Sousei no Onmyouji, Re:Zero kara Hajimeru Isekai Seikatsu, Charlotte, Akame ga Kill... (A.K.A. I can't choose between fav animes)
Favourite Character: Komaeda Nagito, Enoshima Junko, Hajime Hinata/Kamukura Izuru, Kirigiri Kyoko...
What made you love Anime/Manga? I saw an anime, I loved it, I wanted more.
Anime card: Don't want to use, 'cause it will take me too long to get all of my watched anime into the list thing.
aeiou | #bantwin | twin's musical sense is like morning diarrhea
Originally Posted by us4g1 View Post
Heyo.

I left AU a while ago because I thought to retire this account, but eventually decided against it.

Anyways, Application kgo

Favourite Anime/Manga: Fullmetal Alchemist Brotherhood ties with Nichijou
Favourite Character: Yuno Gasai (Mirai Nikki)
What made you love Anime/Manga? Animax, an old satalite channel here in South Africa. I'd sneak into the lounge in the middle of the night to watch Paranoia Agent
Anime card:

Anime-Planet.com - anime | manga | watch anime online

Will add ya on, welcome

Originally Posted by FruitCandy View Post
To join just fill this in: ok.

Favourite Anime/Manga: Hunter X Hunter & YuYu Hakusho
Favourite Character: Ban -http://nanatsu-no-taizai.wikia.com/wiki/Ban-
What made you love Anime/Manga? I went to Japan 4 Karate Tournament & yep...
Anime card: Use it Don't have it :L

Welcome

Originally Posted by AnaminusX View Post
Favorite Anime: Akame ga Kill
Favorite Character: Female would be Esdeath (Akame ga Kill) and Male would be Ciel Phantomhive (Black Butler)
What made you love Anime?: It's better than watching TV shows that air now-a-days and all the different Anime I watch make me interested in the art and story

Card:

Welcome

Originally Posted by Tricerafi View Post

i decide to make the signature thingy

Lol finally xD

Originally Posted by Jearu View Post
Favourite Anime/Manga: Tokyo Raven / ERASED
Favourite Character: Tina Sprout (from Black Bullet)
What made you love Anime/Manga? I first started off by watching Naruto/Bleach, then I began to adventure into more anime titles. After that I became attached to anime and currently watching anime on a daily basis.
Anime Card: (Not much information, because I don't use there site. Watched past animes on Crunchyroll. Currently watching on Hulu.)

Cool cool, welcome

Originally Posted by Grim View Post
Favourite Anime/Manga: Toradora!
Favourite Character: KuroNeko from Oreimo, but Taiga and Fuuko(from clannad) are close 2nds.
What made you love Anime/Manga? I started watching it mostly because I got tired of just playing video games all day, and there is a never ending stream of anime for me to watch. Also, I guess I use it as a way to escape reality(to a degree?), but recently my life has started to get interesting and It feels like I'm getting my own Anime so that's kinda nice too. My favorite Genre is Romance/Comedy, and some of my honorable mentions are ReLife, Clannad: Afterstory, Haikyuu!, Code Geass, and Steins;gate, and KissxSis. Even after all the anime I've watched I've still just barely scratched the surface and that's pretty cool, so yeah hi. Oh and I haven't really read any manga yet, but I'll get into it eventually.
Anime card: My Anime List

I'll post the card when I finish.

MAL USER SPOTTED,.. welcome

Btw i saw that Kiss x sis in your list, hentai-san

Originally Posted by Junko View Post
My app.

Favourite Anime/Manga: Danganronpa (all series), Sousei no Onmyouji, Re:Zero kara Hajimeru Isekai Seikatsu, Charlotte, Akame ga Kill... (A.K.A. I can't choose between fav animes)
Favourite Character: Komaeda Nagito, Enoshima Junko, Hajime Hinata/Kamukura Izuru, Kirigiri Kyoko...
What made you love Anime/Manga? I saw an anime, I loved it, I wanted more.
Anime card: Don't want to use, 'cause it will take me too long to get all of my watched anime into the list thing.

Welcome welcome,

Chat in our threads dudes.
Favourite Anime/Manga: Fooly Cooly / Inside mari
Comments: Fooly cooly is just a classic I remember from my childhood, and Inside mari is the most recent manga I have been constantly up to date with, and it is brilliant.
Favourite Character: Esdeath from Akame ga kill!
What made you love Anime/Manga?: My parents where/are otaku, I mean, one of my sister's names comes from an anime charactor(Haku from spirited away.)
Anime card:

(I've not updated my AP list in a LONG time :u I'm also way to lazy to actually list all of what I have watched, as it would kinda take too long and I don't have that kinda time!)
Other: I run my own booru, pandabooru.net(wip), and otakuchan.moe(I'm killing this of in favour of pandabooru.net).
(Warning: Both links may contain NSFW content :3)

Hiya
Last edited by Tuna; Aug 26, 2016 at 09:33 PM.
Aimlessly swimming in circumcisions
Originally Posted by Tuna View Post
Favourite Anime/Manga: Fooly Cooly / Inside mari
Comments: Fooly cooly is just a classic I remember from my childhood, and Inside mari is the most recent manga I have been constantly up to date with, and it is brilliant.
Favourite Character: Esdeath from Akame ga kill!
What made you love Anime/Manga?: My parents where/are otaku, I mean, one of my sister's names comes from an anime charactor(Haku from spirited away.)
Anime card:

(I've not updated my AP list in a LONG time :u I'm also way to lazy to actually list all of what I have watched, as it would kinda take too long and I don't have that kinda time!)
Other: I run my own booru, pandabooru.net(wip), and otakuchan.moe(I'm killing this of in favour of pandabooru.net).

Hiya

Welcome dude, chat with us on your threads xD
Favourite Anime/Manga: I even dont know... My first anime was To love ru, so i think Pokemon and To Love Ru my favourite/i didn't read manga xD
Favourite Character: Mavis Vermilion (from Fairy Tail: Zero)
What made you love Anime/Manga: Firstly i watched pokemon (yea, its my first anime, To Love Ru is second), and after all seasons i started watch anime, and on this day i watched around 150
Anime card: Site blocked!!
Originally Posted by Testimony View Post
Favourite Anime/Manga: I even dont know... My first anime was To love ru, so i think Pokemon and To Love Ru my favourite/i didn't read manga xD
What made you love Anime/Manga: Firstly i watched pokemon (yea, its my first anime, To Love Ru is second), and after all seasons i started watch anime, and on this day i watched around 150

Welcome to Anime United.
Anime United
Originally Posted by Testimony View Post

To love ru, hahaha Skulfuk would love you mate xD welcome aboard
Favourite Anime/Manga:Currently Naruto, though it has a lot of filler I still feel that the anime has good character progression and a solid story line. I have just finished the first part and am moving on to shippuden. I am quite excited to see what this next part has in store.

Favourite Character:My favorite character is, Rock Lee. His determination to become a shinobi when pretty much everyone said he would fail is for filling for me. Though I would like to have seen him play a bigger part, the parts he did play in were quite interesting.

What made you love Anime/Manga: I started watching serious cartoons when I went to visit my brother in nebraska. He introduced me to Legend of Korra, and though it isn't an anime I still feel it was what opened my eyes to start seeking out better shows.
Favourite Anime/Manga:
Attack on Titan & Naruto

Favourite Character:
Levi(aot) & Obito/Tobi(naruto)

What made you love Anime/Manga?
Started watching with my bros back when I was in elementary school. First ones I watched were digemon, naruto, beyblade, and pokemon. I just loved the art style and story from each anime I've watched. The studio ghibli films are a great example of that.

Anime card:

(╭ರᴥ•́)
Originally Posted by PsyTrance View Post
Favourite Anime/Manga:Currently Naruto, though it has a lot of filler I still feel that the anime has good character progression and a solid story line. I have just finished the first part and am moving on to shippuden. I am quite excited to see what this next part has in store.

Favourite Character:My favorite character is, Rock Lee. His determination to become a shinobi when pretty much everyone said he would fail is for filling for me. Though I would like to have seen him play a bigger part, the parts he did play in were quite interesting.

What made you love Anime/Manga: I started watching serious cartoons when I went to visit my brother in nebraska. He introduced me to Legend of Korra, and though it isn't an anime I still feel it was what opened my eyes to start seeking out better shows.

Originally Posted by Zwift View Post
Favourite Anime/Manga:
Attack on Titan & Naruto

Favourite Character:
Levi(aot) & Obito/Tobi(naruto)

What made you love Anime/Manga?
Started watching with my bros back when I was in elementary school. First ones I watched were digemon, naruto, beyblade, and pokemon. I just loved the art style and story from each anime I've watched. The studio ghibli films are a great example of that.

Anime card:

Welcome to Anime United. Hope to see you guys talking it up soon.
Anime United