Ranking
AYE!!

I thought I'd browse the forums, being all nosy and shit and saw that we have an anime organization! SO i decided to pop in and apply to become one of the Toribash anime nerds so i can actually have a place to discuss hentai..i mean anime with everyone!

My favorite anime is and always will be DragonBall, currently watching Dragon Ball Super(New episode tonight btw) if i'm not watching that I'm watching One Piece, Attack on Titan(new season out in 2018 btw) or Baruto(you, know to hopefully see the spin off turn into something good). Also enjoy the parenthese cuz its awesome and it gives humor and all that shit.

My favorite character of all time?!?!?! the fuckin dude off of Black Cat, #13. If you dont know what black cat is, i truly think you should read or watch it. its a short anime that wasn't completed but its awesome asf.

So i got into Anime first, starting with DBZ, I was adopted when i was only 3 weeks old to the family i have now, bringing context to how old my brother are compared to me. my Youngest-oldest brother introduced me to DBZ when i was 4. then when i got into high school my childhood friend got me into reading Fruit Basket xD!!! YES FRUIT BASKET.

TF is this anime card stuff? someone explain to me,cuz..i dont have one. anyways heres my application, i hope to keep in touch, love me forever and REMEMBER, NO PIC NO PROOF. PEACE!
Parrot
Favourite Anime/Manga: boku no

open dis for the answer

Favourite Character:[/B] i cant choose but ill give you 6 of em.
Todoroki, Deku, Sero, Shijo, Tokoyami and Iida
What made you love Anime/Manga?: my big brother showed me uhh i dont remember the name of the anime, but it was some kind of a kid not wearing diapers and was demon's kid he slept with metal music xD
Anime card: i dont use it sorry.
PM me
Add me on discord "Thot Eliminator Sokomato#7345"
Originally Posted by Malfunction View Post
TF is this anime card stuff? someone explain to me,cuz..i dont have one. anyways heres my application, i hope to keep in touch, love me forever and REMEMBER, NO PIC NO PROOF. PEACE!

just make an account here and update the stuff you've watched and what not than copy your cards img url

(added btw)
-hacks
Last edited by Hacks; Sep 18, 2017 at 10:31 PM.
I have made an account on Anime planet, if there is a friends list of some sort, my names MilfDaddy420
Parrot
Replacing my old account, Fruitcandy.

Let me know if I still need to apply.
Meh. I think I need to quit toribash for a bit.
Favorite Anime/Manga:

Sword Art Online, But I don't really have a favorite.

Favorite Character:

I don't have any favorite characters.

What made you love Anime/Manga:

I like the art style, and I want to be a(n) Manga Artist.

Anime card:

Don't have one.
I have an account tho: ilikehulk, I'm trying to make my "Anime Card" right now.
they'll add it eventually,
welcome, feel free to post around
The past makes you wanna die out of regret, and future makes you depressed out of anxiety. So by elimination, the present is likely the happiest time.