Toribash
Original Post
CorvoZorah's Introcutiom
Hello there.
I'm an (awfully) new player who downloaded this game at around 11:00 AM today after remembering the awesome videos I watched back in 2012.
I've been having fun with Toribash so far and I'm looking forward to trying every mode and learning new moves, and the forum looks pretty dang cool, too.

the smilies at the top of the list could be better though
but maybe im just used to yellow faces with white gloves too much

Anyways, yeah. Hi. I'm an American who likes video games and anime.

I don't really know how to write these. They don't really matter that much, but I feel obligated to.
Haha, yeah they've been around for a long while.

Welcome, hope you enjoy the game and if you're stuck on anything, feel free to ask.
Welcome CorvoZorah to toribash

Like slau said if you need help you can hit me up too.
Quplays
Quack's Club
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Pm me for help or if you have any questions.
Thanks, guys. Right now I'm just trying to figure out kicks and some important grab moves you can do.
I played with a guy a few hours ago who speared everyone out of the ring in Aikido.
That's awesome.
I need that.

Originally Posted by Wizard View Post
Hey Corvo, welcome!

You said you like anime? Are there any shows you are watching rn?

My Hero Academia and Neon Genesis Evangelion, primarily.
MY man! I'm so glad you decided to join the forums. I'm the guy you played with in Judo ! Welcome! If you have any questions let me know
Need help?
Creati0n says: still my favorite. <3
I sacrificed my firstborn for this great human being to join (M) ~R
Just Use Thunder!
Neat stuff bro. I've seen My Hero Academia and thought it was pretty good, I know my brother really enjoyed it. I don't I've ever seen Genesis Evangelion tho, might have to take a look.

btw there is a neat organization that specializes in everything anime, check'em out here: http://forum.toribash.com/forumdisplay.php?f=535

(im)

That anime organization seems kind of interesting, but I also don't want to be part of an anime organization..

Originally Posted by Bodhisattva View Post
MY man! I'm so glad you decided to join the forums. I'm the guy you played with in Judo ! Welcome! If you have any questions let me know

Eyyy

Just one question right now. What's the difference between Judo and Judofrac?
Originally Posted by CorvoZorah View Post
That anime organization seems kind of interesting, but I also don't want to be part of an anime organization..

Eyyy

Just one question right now. What's the difference between Judo and Judofrac?

Judo is a mod about your body being very very easy to dismember each others body parts. Due to the nature of it, people lose very quickly because someone's removed body part will touch the ground.

Judomod is a mod where body parts cannot be dismembered, but fracture very easily. The difficulty of the mod is fighting with fractured parts, and games tend to be longer.
Need help?
Creati0n says: still my favorite. <3
I sacrificed my firstborn for this great human being to join (M) ~R
Just Use Thunder!