Ranking
Original Post
Why does stuff rotate when I don't rotate anything?
Example where I didn't touch lumbar or chest and everything was equal (i.e. both pecs extended or contracted at the same time):

doesn't make sense to me
The game isn't 100% symmetrical so this kind of things happens. Kinda like when you do the exact same things with uke and tori at the same time different things can happen.

I believe this is one of those little things that can be fixed in tb next.
Hi
Rapid Threads Lmod.
Got any questions? Feel free to ask!

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Originally Posted by Surge View Post
why though? i imagine it wouldn't be too hard to make stuff symmetrical

After testing I noticed if you have 2 parts of opposing sides collide (hands, feet etc) it will not be symmetrical, I don't know why, just a thing I thought was worth noting.
If you want your stuff to be symmetrical, avoid opposing side collisions.

EDIT: I think right is stronger than left, since you always sway to that direction.
The game isn't line to line symmetry.
For example, you copy an odd move in xspar. You do it on another server and it may not work.
Some things are just random chance. Also, engage distance can play a role in this too.
If I go to a lobby where again, xspar is the mod; I do the move. It works out.
A couple days later I create the same move in the excact smae mod but with different eg. It may not work out this time.
Not all moves are like this. As for the most part, a well put together run can withstand these types of obstacles.
Sometimes Toribash is random, you gotta accept it x)

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Be Cool. Have Style.
One thing I've noticed is that if tori and uke don't interact in any way, red side (tori) tends to be completely symmetrical while blue side has minor imbalances that eventually cause obvious asymmetry.