Ranking
hello all! im gonna be on tonight for awhile. looking to get some practice in.

just got ready for my classes for the day.

HAVE A NICe DAY

ive been playing a looootttttttt of rocket league lately and BF1. if anyone has xb1 lemme know.
Okay, well that is good to here then, also, I found out how to do the YouTube video. Here is the song I was trying to send. I also generally listen to this YouTube playlist when I play Toribash, so I hjave something to watch as I sit and wait.

The Playlist
Okay then, well anyways, that would still be a nice tax return, so you got 1200? I mean that's decent enough, how much money do you make if you don't mind telling? Depending, I think 1200 is decent tax return.
its really not much at all honestly man. the only reason i get that money back is bc i already had it deducted from all my paychecks. i only worked the summer. about 6.5k total taxable income. i didnt make enough to pay taxes or break even. so i get most of income tax both state and federal back
What is wrong with this clan? It's such a dead clan that doesn't ever use the forums -_-
I do Miyagiiii DONT BE SUCH A MEANIE. and in other news. Yienz wants to do the clan video, imma let em do it but it will be a while to collect the replays.

If you wanna send replays send me them in a pm on skype or discord
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
meow mai doods

Yeah, but a handful of active clan members, on the forums that is, is nothing. That's if we ever hope to become official.
not even a hand full, just three. you me and ambro. i think its because most of our members are terribly cancerous.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
meow mai doods