Toribash
Original Post
Parkour/Spar mod
Can someone make me a parkour mod where you jump from building to building to get to the end. I want to work on my launching. Haha. It doesn't have to be complicated it can be simple, I just don't know my way around making mods. If someone would like to help me learn feel free to message me. It would also be nice if Tori and Uke met each other in the middle to have like a spar. Sparkour if you may. Maybe with a weapon or two I'm the center.

P. S. if you know a mod that is like this that exists, do tell, I'm sure there is, but I can't find one.
Last edited by MrMiyagy; Jul 7, 2018 at 12:09 AM. Reason: Typo
Are you offering anything? A simple mod with this idea would look really really plain.
EMS (Emergency Medical Services) | PT
não dói joca
I'll do a little wip when I get home. What you're asking isn't too hard. It'll be pretty plain as halue already said.
hi i'm karbn and i eat ass; love the market overlord
I might whip up something later, too.

I could use a break from my current projects, and I have some ideas that could make this very cool. I'll see what Karbn comes up with first, though.
Okay halue and I worked on a mod awhile back that we think is what you're looking for. I won't link the mod yet as halue wants to present the mod in his usual fashion. Give him a little but and you'll have a mod to try :P
hi i'm karbn and i eat ass; love the market overlord