Ranking
my gmt is +3 and i am mostly online at the forum or ingame week ends are a bit of a prob tho since i am mostly not at home at the week ends...
Imaparrot~!
Ok, since Friday is a bit short notice, and also because the weekend means leaving the apartment for a while, how about Monday? We'll do it at 10:00 GMT 0, the same time that we had our match against (Flip), what do you think?
Member of the Strategic Homeland Intervention Enforcement Logistics Division
Rage: let's shoot for that time slot and see what happens. PMing the troops
Need help?
Creati0n says: still my favorite. <3
I sacrificed my firstborn for this great human being to join (M) ~R
Just Use Thunder!
We stayed for an hour, but no one from alpha turned up, I understand that work is important according to one of your members, so I'll try to set up a room for us maybe on Wednesday at the same time, 10:00 GMT 0.

I think it would be nice if you guys could make some suggestions too, so we can see how many of us can turn up at a time you specify.

I hope we eventually meet before the deadline, as I look up to you guys and look forward to fighting you at these mods.
yeah sorry we're a busy bunch, but no doubt 3 of us will manage to meet ya'll in a server soon.
yeah it was a bit of a last minute call so we couldnt make it ( i got the pm at like 4 am in mytime) so i only saw it today D: when i got back from work etc

if we could manage and make it a little bit later as in 17:00-19:00 GMT +-0 at the week days it will work better. (atleast for me )
Imaparrot~!
Ok, I'll try to let the others know about Wednesday 17:00 GMT 0, and I'll be there hopefully with at least 2 others.
I'm terrible at math... Thought it was in 3 hours
Need help?
Creati0n says: still my favorite. <3
I sacrificed my firstborn for this great human being to join (M) ~R
Just Use Thunder!
Originally Posted by Hxcbbqimo View Post
I'm terrible at math... Thought it was in 3 hours

Nps,I forgot to mention that it was a 24 hour time, I usually say times for a 24 hour clock rather than am and pm because some countries don't use am/pm. We have all the way to the 30th August, so plenty of time to find a time that is good.