Ranking
17:00 gmt 0 is 1 am for me, can we make it a little earlier? even 15:00 will be a lot better.
Ok, I'll message the others for 15:00 on Wednesday. I hope they will be back from school by then.
Member of the Strategic Homeland Intervention Enforcement Logistics Division
Originally Posted by Snudge View Post
screw school toribash is more important

This pupils, is Alpha level dedication.

I however have classes until 18-19 @ GMT 0, since I live in -5 and have college classes. I could make that time work on Thursday or Friday if we needed 15 GMT 0, or y'all could wait a few hours.
Last edited by Bodhisattva; Aug 20, 2013 at 07:37 PM.
Need help?
Creati0n says: still my favorite. <3
I sacrificed my firstborn for this great human being to join (M) ~R
Just Use Thunder!
Originally Posted by Hxcbbqimo View Post
I however have classes until 18-19 @ GMT 0, since I live in -5 and have college classes. I could make that time work on Thursday or Friday if we needed 15 GMT 0, or y'all could wait a few hours.

Ok, it would be nice to see a confirmation from some more members to see if that time on Thursday would also work for them.
The reason I'm free most of the time is because I still have a few more weeks until I go to college to study animation in September.
I can't play right now. Make me proud Alpha. I believe in you guys.
Need help?
Just Use Thunder!
Guys, I missed out on all of this without even knowing, I was really looking forward to this, and even tried to arrange the best players for each mod. Also, some of our better players thought it was Thursday after getting my pms, therefor not turning up.

Sorry if I seem annoyed, I just feel like the match was robbed from under my nose. Either way, I never expected us to beat you in the clan league, but was hoping for us to put up a better fight for you guys, as we originally had a lot more time to prepare.
15-2 guys? Unbelievable job.

I didn't get to watch the matches, I hope someone saved them with autosave or something. I was watching your recent games played of all you guys during class to see the score.

Pirate: for a new guy, you certainly carried some serious alpha swagger. You too win.

Overall, super proud guys. Sorry I couldn't participate this round, but you better freaking believe I'll be wrecking face with y'all soon as we tackle USSR

And to RageFist: maybe you and I will have to do a 17 part duel you vs me for a mock clan league since we both missed out haha
Need help?
Just Use Thunder!