Toribash
Original Post
Stylish B/W bloom animated avatar shop!
After getting a request by Sahee to make him an avatar like mine, I've decided to set up a shop. The options for avatars are of follows:
  • You must include a replay for me to use
  • The replay must be under 200 frames long, otherwise I'll cut it (filesize purposes)
  • Do you want the avatar to be white Toris on black or black Toris on white?
  • Do you want there to be a "floor"?
  • Do you want motion blur?
  • Do you want it to run at 30fps (faster) or 20fps (slightly slower)? 30fps is standard for me.
  • Do you want your avatar labelled with your name?
  • Do you want your custom head to be in the render? (It'll be greyscaled)
  • Basic avatars (see first example) cost 115tc
  • Avatars with motion blur (see third example) cost +10tc
  • Avatars with a "floor" (see fourth example) cost +100tc.
  • Named avatars cost +20tc.

White on black avatar. (115tc) (No shadows - this is no longer available)

White on black avatar with shadows. (115tc)

Black on white avatar with motion blur. (120tc) (No shadows - this is no longer available)

Black on white avatar with (barely recognisable) shadows and a "floor", at 20fps. (215tc)
Last edited by 3vi1; Apr 2, 2008 at 07:58 PM.
"Call yourself alive? I promise you you'll be deafened by dust falling on the furniture,
you'll feel your eyebrows turning to two gashes, and your shoulder blades will ache for want of wings."
Cool work. How about adding my name to my replay called "5 win" (this black on white avvie), please?
You might want also to put replay-maker's name by default here, as it's hard to see who made it, in black and white colours. Thank you.
If you add my name to my replay I'll buy it, ok?

EDIT: To my present one too, if you would.
Last edited by Sahee; Dec 27, 2007 at 04:13 PM.
deady: "Sahee (...) you bitter Pollock (...)"
nice work i mite buy one soon after my replays starting working again
[23:19] <HebrewHamr> i'm catholic
Originally Posted by Sahee View Post
Cool work. How about adding my name to my replay called "5 win" (this black on white avvie), please?
You might want also to put replay-maker's name by default here, as it's hard to see who made it, in black and white colours. Thank you.
If you add my name to my replay I'll buy it, ok?

EDIT: To my present one too, if you would.

Done. I've also added a commercial aspect to that idea. I won't charge you, as your name on these replays is effectively proof of ownership.
"Call yourself alive? I promise you you'll be deafened by dust falling on the furniture,
you'll feel your eyebrows turning to two gashes, and your shoulder blades will ache for want of wings."
If you haven't checked, that's one of Sahee's replays that I used as an example. Post your own replay for me to render.
i would like a black on white motion blur of this replay
with my name on it
lol just cut the begging
Last edited by ashaltaf; Oct 19, 2008 at 09:56 PM.
[23:19] <HebrewHamr> i'm catholic
ashaltaf, I've PMed you.
Okay I would like a White On black avvy with my name at the top left cornor with clan tags [LotA]Bloodude With Shadows 30 fps
Attached Files
Sad to say but I'm back.