ES Recruitment Drive
Thanks for the positive reception, guys.

I hope I tickle the other Inq members' fancies as well.
fl0w
Yes from mee too

Also you should start joining the irc.

Our channel is #claninq
Buying/Selling heads by great artists? Shoot me a PM
Aww, thanks, mate.

Roger that. I'll probably get on the IRC tomorrow, though. I'm gonna be going to bed in a while.
Last edited by Trick; May 5, 2014 at 04:29 PM.
fl0w
Originally Posted by HolyButler View Post
Yes from mee too

Also you should start joining the irc.

Our channel is #claninq

He has been on irc quite a few times.
Wait, what
I think our inability to be on the IRC at the same time has more to do with timing than time zones, HolyButler.

We're both situated in Asia, so our time differences musn't be that large.
fl0w
Hello fellow members of Inquistion.
My real name is Dj (this account as given to me so plz don't call me mat :P).
I'm a 16 year old student living in Spain. I intend to go to university to study Architecture.I love doodling in my free time I do want to get into tb art I hope Yiazmat could help me a bit not sure if he even remembers me anymore.Maths is my best subject I think physics would be my worst.Some of my dreams are to actually get profit out of making toribash art,making an awesome house where I can party alot :P and maybe to have a big car collection.I'm a big fan of action movies and love gaming.Other games that I play are LoL,WoW , Hearthstone , Minecraft , Starbound , terraria, tera ,etc.
Concerning my tb life I joined in 2012 this wasn't my account at first a friend gifted me it and left tb so I changed pass and email now the account is fully mine.
Clans : Well i've been in many clans don't remember all of them but probably my first was Quantum I was co- leader for some time then it died I left joined Marines co led that for a month or two after DeakManiac left we all left so I moved onto Echo stayed in echo until the leader decided to leave which was like a week or two after.Then I joined Obey stayed in there for a month didn't like their inactivity so I left. After that I stayed clanless for a week or two and joined Tint stayed there until 3 days ago.

Hope I get accepted wish the best to all of you and have a great day sincerely - Dj.
[fl0w][Alpha][Catalyst][Submerge][Calamity][Swosh][Scourge][Colors][Neko][Miner][Kunt][deprav][Possesed][TMO-Leader][Proud Council member of TeamLenshu]