Ranking
No.
DAMNIT I'm not even in the clan why did I post >.>
Aimlessly swimming in circumcisions
Hi, I'm Shiro and this is my application.

Why I want to join

I think this is a great clan in general. You're very active and everyone seems friendly and cool, from my experience.

How I can contribute to this clan

I'm a rookie replay maker, but people seem to like my replays and tell me I'm alright at it. Replay making is the main reason I play this game, hence why I never play multiplayer. I'm always lurking around the replay board, but I rarely cnc because I like to nitpick too much maybe also because I'm lazy. I also draw and stuff ask Glimpsed but I don't currently have any examples, so if you want me to make something for you, just ask.

I also took a shot at editing, I don't really know how it turned out since no one really evaluated it for me...

Who do I know from here

Well firstly, Glimpsed was the reason I applied here, since he convinced me this clan is great. I also know Tuna from when I destroyed him in cards against humanity there were some other people too but I can only remember Link.

If you want my skype, PM me.

I'll also post some replays here, but I do have a thread y'know.
Attached Files
ashi.rpl (414.2 KB, 5 views)
ame.rpl (370.1 KB, 3 views)
tsun.rpl (213.2 KB, 3 views)
4.rpl (365.4 KB, 4 views)
3.rpl (224.4 KB, 3 views)
2.rpl (310.8 KB, 3 views)
1.rpl (298.2 KB, 3 views)
Any previous accounts?

We'll discuss you and stuff. Stick around our IRC in the meantime and get to know other people.
Shiro : Currently being discussed.
Charlest0n : Rejected.

Please do attempt to apply again in the future(1-3 months is a good time to wait.),
Comment the applicant: You would have probably got in if you had spoke more and had more discussions in #claninq. So, next time try to get to know us more.
Last edited by Tuna; Sep 14, 2015 at 11:57 PM. Reason: Sorry glimpsed :c
Aimlessly swimming in circumcisions
Hello Inquisition I am applying for your clan today, lets get started with talking about my personal life outside the game. I was born in New York but I moved to Virginia before I can even remember when my father died, my GMT is -4,my name is Richard I was named after my father..and his father. I am thirteen years old and I act my age most of the time but sometimes a do act really stupid and I also get very mature at some points. I'm in the eighth grade taking mostly advanced classes that I do okay in. I do not do any school sports currently I'm probably doing football next year. I play the alto saxophone in school right now and will be doing the tenor saxophone later in the year. Outside of school I honestly have to say i'm not a very social person mainly because the people act half their age here and they annoy me. I was raised in a big family and I was the youngest of all my siblings and because of that my family has been on the more poor side of the economy, I have lived in many houses and have gone to many schools which is another reason i'm not that social sense I never really any time to make friends or really get to know anyone growing up but you can bring a laptop with you anywhere so I got into gaming and I have loved it sense I was young play games that looking back make me wonder why I loved them to where I am now.

Next I'm going to talk about my toribash "carrier." I started toribash in early 2014 with a different account when I saw a youtuber playing it and I saw it was free and you could kill people in it so I tried it, and I was terrible at it so I didn't play for a few months then one day I was bored and I made a new account, this account and started playing again, I was still very bad at the game but I was getting better so I continued playing toribash. At first I was strictly a judo player and that's all I would do, I soon branched out to mods such as aikido and its variants and a little single player and those are the mods I stuck to playing in toribash. Granted I am a lot better then when I started my reasons doe playing toribash have stayed the same and will never change. I was in a string of small clans when I was a blue through brown belt, in the clans I where in at that time I was not forum active at all and I knew that there was a forum but had only seen the shop in it. The first clan where I became forum active was RiP, respect is painful, I was in that clan for a month or two, I left when the clan became more inactive then it already was, which it was very inactive, and two of the three leaders left the clans. after that I was in a few clans the last two where Nitro, I left because I felt out of place there it was a great clan just not the right clan for me. The last clan I was in was catalyst, I thought I was going to be in catalyst the rest of my toribash life but they have recently died so I here I am. Currently I am not that active anymore in any aspects of the game, I play in game maybe once or twice a week, I do check the forum a good amount but I do not post a lot, and I do not use IRC at all but I am trying to improve my activity in all three aspects.

In and out of the game I am not that special of a person in the aspect I do not have any jaw dropping skills, the best skill I can say I have which really isn't a skill is my personality, I'm a fun person who tries to be friendly with anyone and make peace with everyone. why do I want to join inq? this is going to be the hard part for me because I can't put it into the exact words why I want to join. I want to join inq because it seems like a sort of formal but relaxed place with people that will set people in their place but can also joke around while they are doing it. I do not know most of your members and the only real person I can say I actual have any sorts of contacts with is noel. I haven't posted anything on your forums because I honestly have to say I have been scared to post anything and I don't like just intruding on chats and I was not interested in joining when I first started stalking your forums because I was in catalyst and did not plan on leaving the clan. I have said everything I can really think of that should be in a formal application so i'm going to end here and say if you have any questions just ask me.
ため、私は王女のクッキーに違反しました
Be sure to hang out and be sure to join our irc some time. I know you don't use it, but it would help your chances. Your application is being discussed.
Last edited by Link; Sep 28, 2015 at 09:39 AM.
Chickster: I literally don't know why I did it.