Ranking
Murcinary I like ya I wish I new how you dance.
I say yes but I'm not a leader.
Curious aren't you.
With my pupils normalizing, it wouldn't be all that much to ask for a little poem? Just a tiny 29 syllable one with the word "herpes" in it.
I personally don't think that would be too much to ask for.

Otherwise there are no "nono"'s from this me.
[18:33] <Ele_> man I wish I had a dick to suck for drugfs rn
Originally Posted by Murcinary View Post
I say "You clean", She says "yeah, where my money!?" I "say after I finish" She says "You better pay me." 8 Minutes late

I'm sorry, I will only read the first 29 syllables, upon Liaxo's request. I don't see the word 'herpes' anywhere :( Also, it doesn't make sense.

I am disappoint.

a 29 syllable poem isn't too hard. If yo prefer, just think of it as 1.7 haikus.

Originally Posted by apple123 View Post
Murcinary I like ya:) I wish I new how you dance.
I say yes but I'm not a leader.

This is a democracy not a dictatorship, everyone has a say
Last edited by Moop; Apr 9, 2015 at 12:37 PM.
one time i had a hair deep in my urethra and when i pulled it out it felt kinda good ~fudgiebalz 2020

<~Skul> they're not children, they're demon midgets
<~Skul> if you kill one in front of the rest, they'll scatter and leave
Im 16 and a virgin
I buy a prostitute
She gives me herpes
My dad catches me
Its my mom
wtf dad...

P.S This is my last attempt, to no disrespect, but I do not find this topic humorous nor something to kid about. I feel uncomfortable trying to be funny about this and I feel i'm at an age and state in my life where this is kinda childish. But I am willing to give this attempt to show that Im willing to my commitment to Parrot in some capacity and try to please yall. So please understand that I have concerns about this. Thankyou
Last edited by Murcinary; Apr 9, 2015 at 07:07 PM.
Im 16 and a virgin
I buy a prostitute
She gives me herpes
My dad catches me
Its my mom
wtf dad...

P.S This is my last attempt, to no disrespect, but I do not find this topic humorous nor something to kid about. I feel uncomfortable trying to be funny about this and I feel i'm at an age and state in my life where this is kinda childish. But I am willing to give this attempt to show that Im willing to my commitment to Parrot in some capacity and try to please yall. So please understand that I have concerns about this. Thankyou

I feel like we violated you. Sorry. Maybe we could use atleast one mature guy in our clan
Curious aren't you.
Im 16 and a virgin
I buy a prostitute
She gives me herpes
My dad catches me
Its my mom
wtf dad...

Now some of ypu might say "O liaxo, you are scaring away our recruits with your stupid requests", but I asked for a short, simple thing.
If we aren't worth the 5 min it takes to do a minor task properly, and he is at an age where herpes is a very serious topic, I feel like this is an acceptable form of sorting out the weeds, because he would have had a hard time fitting in imo.

Herp derp, thanks and (consider to not) come again.
I was one syllable off, I don't think I could have done any better given my other ideas given the request you gave me.

And it's not that im a serious person or couldn't fit in because I have a very good sense of humor, but STD's are not a joke. ESPECIALLY in college, where kid catch them left and right sir. STD's are not humorous at all. You very well know what they can lead to life threatening heath issues, and if you have ever had one (I personally have not thank goodness) its not funny to joke about.

Just ask Rhianna I bet she would find it real funny, better yet ask Chris Brown.

I'm 21 and I have to learn what is socially acceptable to talk about in humor and what is simply not, regardless of who i discuss it with or the purpose of the discussion in the first place. I cover these topics in lectures and they scare me to death because I have been VERY close to being a father or having a STD, and for me I simply cannot joke about this I apologize.

But I have a very good sense of humor I'm quite funny. And comment such as your will not deter me from trying to join Parrot. Im sorry it just simply won't i'm too persistent sir.
Last edited by Murcinary; Apr 9, 2015 at 10:44 PM.
But why do you want to? If I'm not mistaken, there is literally one talented player you could learn anything from here, and when it comes to the humor part...
I'm om the fucked up part on the clan's spectrum of its members mental health. Still, I feel like the accepted darkness of our board's humor is gonna constantly annoy you/make you feel uncomfortable.
Contrary to what some might think, I actually hold back part of the "more messed up" jokes I'd make irl, but std's are 2-3 tiers away from that drawn line.

But regardless of the great subjective universe of humor, I'm just gonna lurk this one out, and welcome you with open arms and pulled down pants if you get an invite.