Toribash
Originally Posted by Neved View Post
condemned and condemned 2.

pretty sure that was it.

portal's a bit creepy too, but everyone's played that by now.

Portal is fun, giving condemned a try now, Thanks.
Proud Ex-Leader of VorteX
Originally Posted by Iceblitz View Post
I need a game that will scare the shit out of me, pc, anything other then that is open for you guys to pick. MUST be scary, and dont worry about price, -Snip-

Nothing to do with warez or any kind of way to get games for 'free' isn't allowed to be spoken of.
-Malvie

Try out penumbra/penumbra overture, pretty scary stuff
Alright, do to intarnet lurking, I've become hooked on indie/simulation games.
ex. fl0w, Porrasturvat(actually almost any ragdollgame), N-Ball...
Beta: YOU HAVE TO LOOK AT IT1!!! ITS LEGIT FULL 128! Morbon: joint textures and all? Beta: lol no fuck joint textures
Morbon, you should try Armadillo Run. I think its indie, and I had a helluva lot of fun with it back in the day. I think it costs, but you can get anything free these days if you try.
Thanks.
Originally Posted by ziknon View Post
Not the game style I want...
Lemme specify a little bit:
Things the game MUST have:
Mining Skill;
Tons of quests;
Level Limit
Things to do after Level Limit (not only PvP);
Good gameplay;
Additional skills or class upgrade.
This for MMORPGs.

I am way late on the reply here but the information may appeal to some others too.
http://www.mmorpgtoplist.com/ultima-online
http://www.xtremetop100.com/ultima-online

Ultima online although dated provides a lot of what made runescape popular, extensive crafting, pvp, taming and more. Frankly UO is more fun to play than anything made in Java too. Further more their are a lot of free shards to choose from pvp, quest, role playing and simply social. Being truly free there should never be items to buy or any way to gain through money. If there is try a new shard ;)

Search google images Ultima online for screen shots. I havent played for years so cannot recommend any shard. I just remember having yoinks of fun so was inspired to pass the idea along.
Main thing they are free, run on any system and even work with slow connections.
anyone here know a good (special) shooter ?

like crysis or farcry ? something like this ?
My Fan Club|†Custom Belt†|†Proud Piratez Overseer and Chest Keeper†| Click or Die|
Do What You Want Cuz A Pirate Is Free. You Are A Pirate!!
Uberis|FighterKHV|Firebolty|TheDog96|TheAnimal
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
I would Check Out this game called Shattered Horizon
its a fps in 0 gravity and you can activate gravity on any surfase to land on it
its online so you can play online
yeah its good
i need a good racing game for my shitty spec laptop. specs here:

1.73 ghz processor
512 mb ram
ati radeon 9000 graphics card
6/32 gb hard disk space (can add 2 gigs or so if its a good enough game)

i run tb 3.86 at around 62 fps (3.9 at 30 D: ) with no shaders. shaders not supported anyways. im looking for a popular game, as well as multiplayer and (crosses fingers) lots of customization

meh, need for speed, anything up till carbon should run fine, may just take a while to load in
-=Art is never finished, only abandoned=-
eh, ive played most of the games (have like 3-5 different versions for my consoles. damn im a nerd) but ill check them out. i like the sound of most wanted in multiplayer :3