Ranking
heck dude thats tight, i literally urge for you to continue it by having your left arm grab ukes right leg mid air and do some grab spin thing or whatever you feel comfortable with (you will get the point from the replay example) anyways dude replay is tight i really dig the back kick thing.
Attached Files
example.rpl (176.9 KB, 49 views)
sleepy
looks like it could be sick man, finish it! and btw nice to see u online. missed u man. we should play sometime
Originally Posted by Dezrai View Post
u could have continued so well waht are u DOINNGG

Originally Posted by pusga View Post
yeah what the heckers you could have done way cooler stuff afterwards.

Originally Posted by Shikkumo View Post
looks like it could be sick man, finish it! and btw nice to see u online. missed u man. we should play sometime

ok i will have lots of free time now

Originally Posted by mused View Post
heck dude thats tight, i literally urge for you to continue it by having your left arm grab ukes right leg mid air and do some grab spin thing or whatever you feel comfortable with (you will get the point from the replay example) anyways dude replay is tight i really dig the back kick thing.

thank u will try to use this and i will credit u

i watched some luminusian and pusga replays and they got me inspired to make replays again so

IT REPLAYS TIME

first one took literally 5x the time of the second one and its 5x worse

senza un perché

Attached Files
devolution.rpl (301.4 KB, 21 views)
senza un perche.rpl (225.1 KB, 24 views)
alright guy
oh my goodness.
the one and only Fudgiebalz is back.

so i kinda agree with you that devolution was a bit ass, but the first parts of the replay was pretty slick ngl, everything went well until frame 350 where you went real slow and kinda broke your momentum, the dms on the otherhand, my goodness.

but your second replay?
fuck yes this is my fucking shit.
ok so opener took a while, pretty slow but i ain't no verdict to openers, but what i care about is the execution, lift was sick and neat, it was just simple.
dms again, are fucking cool.
decap was nice, split was kinda meh, but that bottom half boom made my day.

it seems that you're a bit rusty, but you're getting your groove back.
check out my thread sometimes pls
hello

devolution: not a huge fan of this one, slow opener and transitions, but i liked it when you brought uke up with his leg before going for the grab -> boom. i honestly wish you went for a different hit instead of the pec slap, kinda made the replay look weird and dragging. good dms though all in all!

senza un perche: okay this one was dope, the lift then transition into the kick was pretty smooth ngl, you managed to maintain your flow and speed, and for some odd reason, i really like the way the kick looks. fuckin sweet. im kinda iffy about the chest hit, it seems poorly aimed, but the following boom completely made up for it. good stuff!

hope to see more from you mr. fudge balls
yeah ok
wow heck wow senza un perche is awesome, probably one of my favourite replays at the moment
ppl be whining abt the slow opener but i love it a lot
only part i didnt really like was the jump, kind of weirdly moved into that one. im also not really a fan of the overuse of the grabs and stuff but boom well placed = epic

devolution is cool too, i appreciate its quirkyness, if you were to redo some stuff from after the hip dms/decap then i think you could make something great with it

make more make more make more make more
Devolution really shined at that opener into combo; rotations on point. After the first kick however, the flow kind of just dribbles away. I won't go far as to say I don't like it, but it for sure could have been taken in a few better directions. But I can't stress how good that opener was, the replay could have been just that and I would have been just as satisfied. Well done.

Senza un perche is quite good, especially cause I love aerial dms. The only problem that stands out to me are the few frames in which your doubt is visible. This is mainly in the transitions, but I also saw a little bit in the chest dm. It subtracts quite a bit from the flow, but doesn't slam the replay. DMs on point, and the path you take to get them is clean af.

ggwp, 7/10
Also known as CombatBot