Ranking
Originally Posted by alkard View Post
So, clearly this thread is not as useful as it once was as nobody has helped me yet.

Sorry, I should check this thread more often.

Anyways, the game you previously described sounded exactly like a PS2 game called Dark Cloud. If this was not what you were looking for please tell me and I can think some more/go through some of my old games.
S A D B O Y S
Originally Posted by mwah View Post
help i need a good action rpg

Tera is pretty good, but it's slow as fuck at the start.
I also need to find out an action MMO.
It was an asian MMO (that had a roughly built American build by the community). And it started off with you and your family on a floating island.
And then they all pretty much die. And then difficulty spikes like a motherfucker.
Originally Posted by HiddenVoid View Post
Is skyrim considered an action RPG?

It's not really an RPG because the only role you chose is between rogue, warrior, ect, and they don't have an impact on the story line or anything major.
Probably action-adventure.

Anyways, some good action RPGs are Borderlands, Dark Souls, and Diablo.
S A D B O Y S
Try Din's Curse really, really fun, kinda has an open and dynamic world, has meh graphics but houuuuuurs of gameplay. Seriously, really addictive.
✦RIP -zzzkie, I'll miss you 2012-2015 #neverforget.✦
👼Proud owner and leader of [Ascend] with my brother, Nevramon👼
Check out my 🎧 FREE💃 sound request shop! - I have a lot of art (like, 45+ heads and a few sets) for sale! PM me for them!
crossfire thread
i need some more cf buddies
don't talk to me or my dudes ever again
Grim Dawn would be the most obvious action RPG there is, but does it's job, or if you play with friends, try dead island good game to team up in and play
Last edited by Bless; Jun 18, 2015 at 09:07 AM.
[21:55] Icky: How the fuck can i make witty lines about blossoms without going full weeb
Originally Posted by Kirmish View Post
A game that is about survival and has mechanics and great graphics?

Which console?

Otherwise, try stranded deep
[21:55] Icky: How the fuck can i make witty lines about blossoms without going full weeb