Toribash
I need help with my Teemo 3v3 skills (and 5v5.. But I play 3v3 when I have little time to play)

AD Teemo vs AP Teemo?..
In my opinion ap teemo ( Of course with attack speed ) is the best teemo, e.g Liandrys , sorc shoes, rabadons, nashor tooth, rylais > not in that order but you get the point >_<
♥ mushu♥
Originally Posted by souldevilj View Post
I need help with my Teemo 3v3 skills (and 5v5.. But I play 3v3 when I have little time to play)

AD Teemo vs AP Teemo?..

Depends.

Both AP and Onhit/Bruiser Teemo have their perks. Pure AD Teemo is pretty bad, because of full AP scaling and short range.

What you should builds depends on your team, enemy team and what everyone is building.

AP Teemo is pretty strong in lane, and has decent/great team fight potential with Shrooms and Hurricane poison shots. (Even more so in 3vs3)

Bruiser Teemo is also okay in lane, and is much better at dueling (because of Lifesteal from BoTRK), but doesn't have as good teamfight potential as AP Teemo has.
Originally Posted by souldevilj View Post

AD Teemo vs AP Teemo?..

I personally go with AP Teemo with attack speed.

I go with runaans first item (for that poison passive) and easily farm to rabadons with flat ap runes with mr and defense.

Tried AD Teemo and its not that fun :/
hi
It's called Hybrid Teemo, AP and Attack Speed.

Teemo was my old main champion far ago. I played Teemo as Hybrid almost usual wins in any match.

Build

In 2016, I'm no longer a member of toribash forum. The ex-administration (who's permbanned now) used to power abuse and opposed to me, and we are unable to reach a compromise. I am morally prohibited from staying here. I might still posting around on my friend or clan threads sometimes but not much. Goodbye.
Thanks guys, I'm going to have a 3v3 with that hybrid build and post a shot of how it went.
-----

img

Well that wasn't so bad. But half of the items can't be used in 3v3
I just got called a "gay player" for using Teemo. >.>
Last edited by souldevilj; May 7, 2013 at 03:21 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Cause Teemo is the most annoying and hated champion. I always look forward to ruining a Teemo's game by focusing him with my friends. Usually it works but sometimes the Teemo is good and doesn't give up kills that easy.

I've been lucky in ARAM's lately. I get Quinn all the time. I find her viable now. With some passive procs it's easy to shut down anyone. People just run in with that mark usually which makes it easier. Players don't realize that it deals heavy damage.
Originally Posted by STRETFIGHT View Post
i play this game they ban me for 1 week..
for what? too good player
i reach platinum in 50 game

out from your attitude i guess either verbal abuse or offensive language. anyways. you should probably check your email
I'm a fucking professional!
Originally Posted by Uberis View Post
Cause Teemo is the most annoying and hated champion. I always look forward to ruining a Teemo's game by focusing him with my friends. Usually it works but sometimes the Teemo is good and doesn't give up kills that easy.

I've been lucky in ARAM's lately. I get Quinn all the time. I find her viable now. With some passive procs it's easy to shut down anyone. People just run in with that mark usually which makes it easier. Players don't realize that it deals heavy damage.

Quinn is close to giving Vayne a run for her money as the dueling queen. Vayne still has the advantage from semi-invisibility combined with high mobility, a single target proc, and a stun, while Quinn has a pseudo stun combined with mobility, a blind and single-target damage proc, with an execute on her ult.

That being said, I still feel like Quinn is a highly niche pick who's ult feels entirely out of place.
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games