Ranking
Dude I did dipshit. Dont say i did bad. I know how to adapt You have no diea how much damage that Diana and sona was putting out. They hit Hard enough and they never sat alone My team always seperated. Which is not my fault. They never stuck together. Think about that. I had a FoN and spirit vidage for the passives alone kid.
Originally Posted by Toon View Post
Dude I did dipshit. Dont say i did bad. I know how to adapt You have no diea how much damage that Diana and sona was putting out. They hit Hard enough and they never sat alone My team always seperated. Which is not my fault. They never stuck together. Think about that. I had a FoN and spirit vidage for the passives alone kid.

LOLOLOL

I'm a "kid" because building 125 MR against one person is completely logical when there are 3 AD champs that do just as much damage, except theres three of them.

Also, why the fuck would you get Spirit Visage and FoN JUST for the passive. You said "for the passive alone" verbatim.
inq.
You're probably running shitty masteries and runes then. I pretty much never need to buy armor or mr until one lane or role starts to show dominance, cause my base armor and mr are at least 40 or so at level 1, and will hit 80 or so by 6. That's already hitting the curve for where extra armor and mr starts to cause less and less damage reduction.

And Syndra still has only a 40% win rate. One of the lowest in the league, alongside Karma and Yi in ranked games.

It's not the fact that she's difficult, cause she really isn't. It's the fact that everything she does, other champs will do better. Single target burst is matched or improved by champions like Akali, Diana, LeBlanc, and Kassadin. AoE slows and stuns are matched or improved by Kennen, Morgana, Cass, Zyra, and Anivia. Utility is matched or improved by Orianna, and Lulu.

All for much less effort as well. The amount of effort you need to put in to double the damage of your ult takes too long and is too intensive to use during teamfights. At most, you'll get 2 extra balls out, so it will hit for around 1400 or something before reductions at 16. Not shabby, but it's still a lot of work for it, considering it also has a range shorter than all of your spells. She's more a fun champ to play than a viable champ. Because no other champ allows you to say you smacked them silly with your balls.
nyan :3
Youtube Channel i sometimes post videos of other games
Alex Ich played AP Yi against Curse.NA and got a quadrakill, then a pentakill about 5 minutes later. I squealed just a little.
[02:19] <Dr_Strangelove> nearly 3 hours of nobody saying a word
[02:19] * Tamer0 is now known as TamerAfk
[02:19] <Dr_Strangelove> gg toribash
[02:19] <+hampa> gg
Just lost 100 elo in 5 games. Fuck I hate retards that don't listen.
New Zealand
~~~~~~~~~~

~~~~~~~~~~
PM Erth, he loves it.
~~~~~~~~~~
<~Lightningkid> I'm a spiteful dickhead
<Muur> Ah, good old Dutch Wall Sex..
<~Fish> I love handling dicks
Originally Posted by Dr_Strangelove View Post
Alex Ich played AP Yi against Curse.NA and got a quadrakill, then a pentakill about 5 minutes later. I squealed just a little.

i was more flabbergasted by Fnatic knocking Azubu blaze down to the losers bracket, also lol WE looks so strong ._. 2-0 M5

also
Originally Posted by sham View Post
LOLOLOL

I'm a "kid" because building 125 MR against one person is completely logical when there are 3 AD champs that do just as much damage, except theres three of them.

just look at his runes and masteries, they should explain why it's useless to try and explain anything to Toon.
http://www.lolking.net/summoner/na/26632678#runes
Last edited by laststand; Nov 30, 2012 at 08:27 AM.
I'm a fucking professional!
Originally Posted by Uric View Post
Just lost 100 elo in 5 games. Fuck I hate retards that don't listen.

lololololl umad
-----
Originally Posted by Oracle View Post
You're probably running shitty masteries and runes then. I pretty much never need to buy armor or mr until one lane or role starts to show dominance, cause my base armor and mr are at least 40 or so at level 1, and will hit 80 or so by 6. That's already hitting the curve for where extra armor and mr starts to cause less and less damage reduction.

And Syndra still has only a 40% win rate. One of the lowest in the league, alongside Karma and Yi in ranked games.

It's not the fact that she's difficult, cause she really isn't. It's the fact that everything she does, other champs will do better. Single target burst is matched or improved by champions like Akali, Diana, LeBlanc, and Kassadin. AoE slows and stuns are matched or improved by Kennen, Morgana, Cass, Zyra, and Anivia. Utility is matched or improved by Orianna, and Lulu.

All for much less effort as well. The amount of effort you need to put in to double the damage of your ult takes too long and is too intensive to use during teamfights. At most, you'll get 2 extra balls out, so it will hit for around 1400 or something before reductions at 16. Not shabby, but it's still a lot of work for it, considering it also has a range shorter than all of your spells. She's more a fun champ to play than a viable champ. Because no other champ allows you to say you smacked them silly with your balls.

I always assumed Syndra was a squishier, less utilitous, weaker, more complex version of Annie.
Last edited by Hippybob; Nov 30, 2012 at 10:09 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
I R IRONMAN
Originally Posted by Dr_Strangelove View Post

Prepare yourselves, AP Yi & J4 mids are coming!

Originally Posted by Dargon View Post
Prepare yourselves, AP Yi & J4 mids are coming!

better practice dat talon. (or lee for j4)
I'm a fucking professional!