ES Recruitment Drive
92% winrate on vlad in ranked ..... yesh.
the next day. 6loss streak.
now 70% FML
666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666 666
Originally Posted by scorpionma
okay thank you all i choose lol
downloading.
but boonana nah i saw dota 2 its not good
its all about a store with real money i hate games like that
so lol

iam getting better to this game and i am liking it!
but iam still. a noob but better than before!
just wanted to tell you
INB4 14 days ban
Originally Posted by m0nk3y8 View Post
OMG, Wukong is a beast.

well aren't you late to the party.
I'm a fucking professional!
Maybe I should wait until i have full diamond badges on normal to play more ranked..

Also I bought lux, she's incredibly fun. Everybody is just so cocky when I play, all I have to do is wait for them to walk up to try and kill me, hit my E, if they keep coming I'll hit a snare and gg with my ult.
I prefer playing defensively to an extent, I usually won't initiate unless it's just harassing
Shinigami Chop!
Originally Posted by BladesOnToast View Post
Maybe I should wait until i have full diamond badges on normal to play more ranked..

Also I bought lux, she's incredibly fun. Everybody is just so cocky when I play, all I have to do is wait for them to walk up to try and kill me, hit my E, if they keep coming I'll hit a snare and gg with my ult.
I prefer playing defensively to an extent, I usually won't initiate unless it's just harassing

plat should probably do fine. i have 2 diamond and 1 plat at 600something wins
I'm a fucking professional!
So I blew all my rp on the demolisher nunu skin and I love it.
Now my brother is saying I can't use recommended champs in ranked? is this true?
Dose is dead.
Please do not listen to your brother.

You can use whatever champ you want.

بسم الله الرحمان الرحيم

Originally Posted by Dose View Post
So I blew all my rp on the demolisher nunu skin and I love it.
Now my brother is saying I can't use recommended champs in ranked? is this true?

You can't use free week champions if you do not own them in ranked.
Summoner Name: Transfer to NA
Region: OCEANIC
^ Unless you've already played him before and you know that you're good with him but you just didn't buy it yet for another reason.