Ranking
Hey guys, I'm SkyWhale, or Jesse if you prefer. I'm 16 years old and I'm Canadian to the core. I have played piano for over 10 years, I wakeboard, and I love to play some good ol' video games.

I began my Toribash career in September of 2013. I quickly advanced in my multi-player skills. Recently however, I have applied my skills to tricking. Over the past few months, I've grown interested in the ways one can manipulate the Tori to recreate real, complex tricks, into a virtual copy. I desire to improve my skills, while at the same time, helping others achieve their goals.

I'm a decent tricker, and I think I deserve a "medium" on your scale. I want to join the Creative Trickers because I want to immerse myself into a society where I can flourish. It will be nice to talk with well known trickers to receive feedback, as well as give my own criticism on other's replays. I believe that I will be able to provide sufficient CnC to improve the success of others, so we can all achieve greatness as one unit. No one invited me to this organization, but I think that I will be able to find a place here. Should I be accepted, I don't really need anything included beside my name. Thank you for your time and consideration. I have included three tricking replays below.
Attached Files
Tricking- Broken Promises.rpl (323.2 KB, 18 views)
Tricking- Kiss the Rain.rpl (354.6 KB, 16 views)
Tricking- The Rapture.rpl (359.4 KB, 14 views)
Last edited by SkyWhale; Nov 11, 2014 at 02:29 AM.
Co-leader of Nitro | Replays
sorry to say this but this org is long gone dead
i have tried to revive it so many times
i obviously gave up because theres no faith in it
i'm still going to let the others judge though
accepted or not, consider yourself a part of the org if you want to
i'm not going to bother with keeping this up anymore

sue me
M I N I V A N
Thanks, Hours. I noticed that there has been a lack of posts, but I'll still post replays here regardless. Glad to be a part of this
I'll fight you hours, i'm not afraid of you. It's not dead! I'm making a tricking replay as we speak i just take a long time
I'm excited. Your tricking style is a personal favourite of mine. Should you post it, I'll be sure to give you some CnC. I also take a while with tricking XD
One thing that you should know about me, is I'm an extensive, and very harsh CnCer. I do this for everybody, even if it's an amazing replay.

Ok, Marrez.

Unimpressive b-twist to unimpressive cork:

I felt like your opener was a little flimsy, but there really wasn't anything wrong with it. The way you do your first hop after the sweep kick was weird, you moved your arms in a way that might suggest a much larger leap that what actually happened. The spread of your pecs didn't really look fantastic during this leap. I noticed that you caught your hand on your leg a bit during the sweep kick-ish thing right before the b-twist. Multiple times throughout the replay, your wrists contract. Some of my bigger pet peeves include contracted wrists and relaxed necks. The b-twist was really nice, nice open rotation, and a good set up for a cork landing. I don't like how your knee jittered on your cork's launch, it should have been left alone. The cork was pretty nice, if a little balled up. You need to work on your timing to get more height. Then, you also won't have to unravel your chest the way you did to get the extra spin on the way down. Nice transition to the pose, and nice pose itself. Although this replay had a few jitters, it was overall really smooth. This was a great replay

Now. My first replay here since I've become a part of this org. I worked on my corks, especially my set-ups and my openness (thanks Flash). I think I need to be a bit more creative, as corks are really generic. Considering this is only my fifth replay (with corks) since I did my first cork, I've improved tons. My old ones were really ugly. Enjoy.
Attached Files
Ok, decent opener. I don't like how your arms go up, and then immediately back down. A touch generic, but whatever, I'm the king of generic . Your corks were a tad under-rotated, but they were smooth and open. I don't like how in your pose, your torso was going one way, and then you switched so it faced more to the right. Pose looked really stiff, but it wasn't bad.

Nice replay, smooth and simple. I think you should work on getting a bit more rotation on your corks.
Thanks for the tip kind sir, i will definetely be working on my rotoation for a while.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
"I should have checked myself..." ~ Guy who wrecked himself
#TopKek
Wow, it's been a while. This one has been a work in progress for a long, long time. I know it may not be the best, but I tried really hard on it. Creativity was key in this replay. Enjoy guys
Attached Files
Tricking- Solidarity.rpl (381.6 KB, 10 views)