Ranking
Original Post
Christmas Lottery

[/FONT][/SIZE]
If you think you are lucky enough, here's your opportunity to win some valuable prizes!

How it works?
You can buy as many tickets as you want. There are three tiers, you can buy some of each if you wish:
• Cheap and Cheerful Tickets: 5,000 TC per ticket; 45,000 TC for 10 tickets
• Luxury Tickets: 10,000 TC per ticket; 90,000 TC for 10 tickets
• Mystery Tickets: 20,000 TC per ticket; no discounts

To go on with your purchase, please send TC to Countdown and include this form in the message while sending TC:
 Tiers:
 Amounts:
 User this is for:
If you don't send this message, you'll get Cheap and Chearful tickets!

At the end, we will use a random generator to come up with the winners.

What is up for grabs?
Pretty much everything you can think of, and those items are no-Qi during the transfer! However, the item will become Qi-restricted as soon as the items are sent to your inventory.

When does it end?
This lottery ends right on 25th December at 12:59PM (GMT +0). The drawing will happen a couple of days after the deadline (before New Years).

Can I donate?
Yes you can! Just send an item you want to donate to Countdown's account and we'll put you on the nice list. Please also remember that sharing is caring, buy a ticket or two for your not-so-wealthy friends!
Get crackin'!

Last edited by Creati0n; Dec 25, 2017 at 11:57 PM.
R.I.P Static
I believe there is a chance that you can get nothing, like a normal lottery
Parrot
Originally Posted by Nope View Post
Wait even if we buy tickets we can get nothing ?

Yup, if theres a lot of people buying tickets, theres a chance you may win nothing as well, just like irl.
ニ ヒ リ ス ト
is it ok if i rebuy tickets now ? or i had to buy all my tickets at once ?
Originally Posted by Nope View Post
is it ok if i rebuy tickets now ? or i had to buy all my tickets at once ?

Yes, you can. You do not have to buy all your tickets at once.
I've only bought 4 tickets 3 CAC and 1 Luxury
just to test my luck!

Good luck to everyone else too!
Good afternoon everyone,

Unfortunately due to some errors with the Transfer Toricredits tool, we are requesting that everyone who has sent money for tickets send a PM to Countdown with the following message:

Originally Posted by Message
I've sent <amount_of_tc_sent> Toricredits for the Market Squad's Christmas Lottery, and I would like to purchase the following tickets.

Tiers:
Amounts:
User this is for:

Prior to this announcement, the message field in the Transfer Toricredits tool was not working. The bug has now been fixed, so anyone who wishes to purchase tickets just needs to follow the directions in the original post. This message is only relevant to those who have already purchased tickets in the lottery.

We apologize for any inconvenience this may have caused. A PM will be sent to everyone who has sent TC to Countdown during the duration of this lottery to resubmit the form to make sure everyone gets the tickets they wish to purchase.

Thanks everyone, take care!
You've successfully sent 110000 ToriCredits to CountDown.

Tiers: Luxury Tickets
Amounts: 90,000 TC for 10 tickets
User this is for: Mani
&
Tiers: Mystery Tickets
Amounts: 20,000 TC 1 ticket
User this is for: Mani
Sent to confirm
Last edited by Mani; Dec 17, 2017 at 02:33 AM.
>>I Hate My Life<<
I joined toribash since Apr, 2012
so all we have to do is send a message to countdown telling wich tickets we bought ?
I've sent 400,000 Toricredits for the Market Squad's Christmas Lottery, and I would like to purchase the following tickets.

Tiers: Mystery
Amounts: 10
User this is for: Wounder

Tiers: Luxury
Amounts: 20

Tiers: Cheap And Cheerful
Amounts: 4