Toribash
Original Post
How can I buy ToriBash with Euros(€)?
Is it possible some how? I'm finnish and I'm using Nordea's bank account. I don't know how to use PayPal and how much will it cost to transfer my money to PayPal account. So if Hampa or someone else can sell me ToriBash for about 10€, please send message to this topic.

Thanks! =)
Re: How can I buy ToriBash with Euros(€)?
Originally Posted by DaHandy
Is it possible some how? I'm finnish and I'm using Nordea's bank account. I don't know how to use PayPal and how much will it cost to transfer my money to PayPal account. So if Hampa or someone else can sell me ToriBash for about 10€, please send message to this topic.

Thanks! =)

p.m. hampa..... Or put it in sapport

thanks, Skinnydude908
Hi
You can actually just use bank transfer. Share it has account in Nordea, so there is no hassle.
"Well, nevermind. We are ugly, but we have the music." -Leonard Cohen
yeah nordea account should work fine:

Nordea Solo

o Online wire transfers via Nordea Solo are only available for orders from Finland billed in euros or for orders from Sweden in Swedish krona.
o Prerequisite: You must have a bank account that has been activated for Nordea Solo online banking.
o You will be automatically redirected to your bank's Web site. A wire transfer form that has been pre-populated with information will be displayed, and you can then enter the remaining data required. During the wire transfer, all information exchanged between the account holder and the institution managing the account will be encrypted.
o After a successful online wire transfer, you will be returned to share-it!'s order process pages.
o Typically, product delivery will be initiated immediately.

Bank/Wire Transfer

* To help minimize fees for wire transfers to foreign countries, you may send bank transfers to one of our accounts in Germany, France, Great Britain, Finland or Japan.
* You will receive the account information via e-mail after your order has been processed.
* You will receive your product once payment has been received.

Thanks nocturnal! I think I did it right... : Hope so... The payment is now done, but I don't know if I did it right because the Nordea didn't let me put the reference number in, so I writed it into the message (Order number ********), hope that works... If it won't work, I will be veeeery angry...