Toribash
Original Post
hex codes for flames
what are the hex color codes for the flames water and fire? I wanna make some textures that go with the flames but idk the hex
[sigpic][/sigpic]
They are not "hex code" they are called ID (well if it's what i think you're looking for)

Fire Flame ID : 4430
Water Flame ID : 4835

ingame do

lf 1/0 (uke or tori) 4430 4835

then wait til your game download the flame and then it will appear, try it on single player if it don't appear directly when the download is done space a bit and it will appear.
He wants the hex colou code associated to the flames to make a set with the exact same colours.

Not the ID.

Well potentially you can make a screenshot and pick the colour from there. Although I dont know how much alternated that is.
Parrot | Tabby | Nike | [Midnight] | Foxy | Deridor | Joel

Helping admins since 2013 (Can't ya'll leave this alone?)
Reta's Bitch, Property of Kriegery, Bribed by Bird, Tinerr 4 President.
Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Take the land, that must be taken. Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Devour worlds, smite forsaken
If you know who does have it, and if they are activated, you can check their item.dat file.
Numbers besides "FLAME N;" are the numbers of the flamforger in order of appearance.
If no one has answered by the time I get home I’ll post them here.
[21:55] Icky: How the fuck can i make witty lines about blossoms without going full weeb
also if I can, how do I use replay hacking to make 2v2 fights?
[sigpic][/sigpic]
Originally Posted by Aetas View Post
also if I can, how do I use replay hacking to make 2v2 fights?

Only possible on a really old toribash version.

There is a tutorial somewhere for it.
Parrot | Tabby | Nike | [Midnight] | Foxy | Deridor | Joel

Helping admins since 2013 (Can't ya'll leave this alone?)
Reta's Bitch, Property of Kriegery, Bribed by Bird, Tinerr 4 President.
Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Take the land, that must be taken. Awaken, awaken, awaken, awaken. Devour worlds, smite forsaken