Toribash
Original Post
+Dear Hampa/devs...
Hey hampa and tori DEVS. I want to bring somethings to your attention.

1. The mouse control buttons for the game are all messed up now. B4 clicking a joint with the mouse was hold/relax now its extend/contract? WHY is this so? because the scroll wheel is already Extend/contract... I only use the mouse to play and holdall and spacebar. Can you change it back please? PLUS you should have a button config. AND 1 button dedicated for LEFT HAND grab/rel. and 1 other button for RIGHTHAND grab/release....

2. MOUSE CAMERA CONTROL. not the keyboard. the mouse. I'm sure you have noticed how when right click is used to rotate the camera that the pointer 'teleports' to random locations. 3.69 was perfect. everything else was messed up for the mouse control camera man. check it out. use right click and rotate your tori 360 degrees. where is the pointer after you let go the right click? ahhh... now imagine intense fights where quick camera spins are needed to react quickly. It is a nuissence.

Who tests these releases?
what games do you know that have no button configs and every update it destroys something that made playing it more comfortable.... i thought ver. updates add features and fix things...not wreck em. well i guess its 3.69 for me forever then no more TB.
Thanx but Nope. no change with that option. i tried 0/1/2/3/4/5/6/7.... since last week....is there a cmd line entry for it? or a custom button config? something to edit inputs?
and what about the mouse-camera rotation issue? there has got to be a way to lock that pointer in place while rotating the camera with the mouse.

i'm stuck with 3.69 just because of mouse functionality and it allows me to move joints and camera with precision and speed.
Whenever you rotate with the mouse, the pointer actually moves in the background, it just gets transparent, I guess you need to get used to it.

Though playing on fullscreen is just like playing on 3.69.

Vox sucks
[10:14]<siku> magnificent sparkling vampire
[10:14]<siku> i love you edward

Official minibash tester. Please email [email protected] if you have found a bug!

I'm sure Hampa loves to see his game growing, not falling apart right?? if u settle for an alternative rather than a fix/solution, the whole of toribash would be all out of whack and no 1 will want to play it other than 5 yr olds who know of anything better. Therefore, Its not the getting used to part that people want, its the improvement and development part that is needed. So IF yur really lookin out for Hampa and Toribash, you wont say, "oh get used to it." and "deal with it 3.bla bla is final" and other mediocre comments about Hyperman trashin on about the mouse controls. In the gaming industry small things like this ruin a title. U wont say get used to it n such cause ya sure as hell wont play COD or WOW or Splintercell n all those games if everytime u press the button for run, yur charater walks, and leftbutton makes him walk backwards instead of turn left etc.. If yur a tester u'd make note of the bug, wut you were doin at the time, describe it and the effect it had after then help think of a solution. like this..

can they compare the mouse and mouse camera code of 3.69. and the code for 3.7 ++ and see wut is the missing code/changed option and put it in to see if that fixes it??

As i said b4, dont talk about it, be about it, be legit.
Honestly I see no reason for your rant here in the support board.

First of all, since there isn't an instant "fix" for your problem, we tried to help out with giving different solutions (that's what this board is for after all).

Second of all, this is not the place where you should be posting. Support is for technical help, not a debug board.

For more information, read the support board rules.

Vox sucks
[10:14]<siku> magnificent sparkling vampire
[10:14]<siku> i love you edward

Official minibash tester. Please email [email protected] if you have found a bug!