Toribash
Original Post
General Discussion
I didn't find thread like this one, so i decide to make it myself.
Here are going discussions about everything and nothing.
I hope that will improve our members' activity.
Cheers.
ToP Fighter!
Try to beat my MINIBASH CHALLENGE!
olda isn't about activety, its about we being da old drunk fags.
you will get used to it through the years, don't worry.
also, why make a discussion thread when we can just make a new one for each discussion that pop-up on our silly heads? heh
Originally Posted by Eddy View Post
you will get used to it through the years, don't worry.
also, why make a discussion thread when we can just make a new one for each discussion that pop-up on our silly heads? heh

What Eddy said.
[FROG] - [Toribash-FR] - [OLDA] - \m/
Français, english: Click
Originally Posted by Eddy View Post

you forgot the cookies!
Maybe...
But i've not see any reason to make thread with 2 posts.
Trash with all this shit should be in one place, not everywhere.
ToP Fighter!
Try to beat my MINIBASH CHALLENGE!
I'm less bothered by a few random threads with a couple of posts in the OLDA board (so aimed at the OLDA members) than by the actual global "makeover" of the forum with the irrelevant banner about ponys or llamas (whatever meme or "GM event" this is supposed to embrace) and that is invasive to any TB PLAYER.

Anyway, considering the type of org OLDA is, there is a regular "mature" TB player's activity. As I say to anyone talking to me about "activity issue": if you are concerned with activity in OLDA, make an event, whatever nature it is.
Organize your idea, post it in a neat thread, and you should get some response from OLDA's members (and probably outsiders too).

Finally, as OLDA is about being in legal age of drinking alcohool and feel "hype" or "cool" about it, just be drunk, you'll be active OLDA's way

AMIRITE

Originally Posted by fireless View Post
i think fireless needs to host that arcade thread again

Also that is true. It drove more ppl to post, and it was interesting to find out funny games.

And as a true (serious ?) final argument, OLDA's board is designed for general discussion. Despite the high number of members, it has always been a relative clean board for constructive discussions in a civilised way.
Last edited by Kyat; Jun 5, 2011 at 11:49 AM.
[FROG] - [Toribash-FR] - [OLDA] - \m/
Français, english: Click
Originally Posted by lumpysolo View Post
Haha, ain't everyone drunk?

I do not drink anything alcoholic...
also, are you join to here? O_O