ES Recruitment Drive
What do you mean?, this place needs to stay up and running now that Ezalors gone we can overthrow the market.
[fl0w][Alpha][Catalyst][Submerge][Calamity][Swosh][Scourge][Colors][Neko][Miner][Kunt][deprav][Possesed][TMO-Leader][Proud Council member of TeamLenshu]
Everytime I talked to you or other members about reviving the clan, everyone agreed to let it die and wait for toribash next lol.

(im)

Yeah well Ezalors gone so time for something new lol. Nows our time to take over the market again.
[fl0w][Alpha][Catalyst][Submerge][Calamity][Swosh][Scourge][Colors][Neko][Miner][Kunt][deprav][Possesed][TMO-Leader][Proud Council member of TeamLenshu]
Originally Posted by pushka View Post
I'm not the recruiter but I want to see you in

Thx but i got rejected,cuz i am arrogant
NO TITLE
Nobody said it was arrogance, I said I don't like your personality.
That too, but your personality is rather annoying, especially from what I saw in Team Lenshu, you bugged everyone a lot and seemed rather down when you felt something was right in the org. I don't feel like you would be a good fit in this organization anyways. You aren't good at marketing and you don't like know any of us at all.