Ranking
Original Post
I Covered Spotlight By Lil Peep With My Voice
plz dont flame me ik its low quality (u can flame me if u want). i didnt want to spend too much time on it, its my first cover ever and i did it in 1 take. i never produced a song before so constructive criticism plz. honestly it gets p messy at the choppy part but i only did it in 1 take and u have to spit it really fast to match the beat. if u want to pay me for vocals ill do it at 10$ a project.

EDIT: if you hear static in some of the clips its because south park was playing in the background

old stinky version (plz dont listen)

Last edited by Tor1g0d; Apr 20, 2018 at 07:26 AM.
its honestly not bad i really enjoyed apart from the fact where you kind of sounded underwater and spotlight is one of my fav songs so you did a great job but for the most part you sounded underwater and the autotune sound was nice to an extent but none the less great job my dude and keep it up.
fuck 12, free all my shootaz
hm idk if the auto tune is the underwater sound u mean or if theyre 2 different things. my mic is p cheap i just used my gaming headset so that might b the problem. i am a really nooby producer and literally just ripped the intrumental so i really dont know what im doing. if u enjoyed plz make sure to smash that like button to show your support (i have a bad like to dislike ratio bc of hater trollz)
Im a singer myself, its not bad, more of your natural voice would be nice though
thank u! yea im not really that great of a producer but lil peep def uses auto tune its just more subtle (which i dont know how to do) maybe ill remake with less/ no auto tune cus its kinda messy as it is.
keep it up my guy i fully support you try something new i wanna hear it
fuck 12, free all my shootaz
Yo, google around for a while. There are decent starter microphones that do good for 20$. Interfaces aren't that bad either. :^)
Owner of Fred
ᕕ( ᐛ )ᕗ
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
this is shit and actually insulting to lil peep's legacy, its so offbeat and off-key i can hardly even call this a song, much less a cover

i regret having clicked on this link and having to delete that utter garbage out of my youtube watch history

dont quit your day job bucko
@gabriel: thank u i appreciate it. ill post any other things i make here.

@swepples: ok thank u

@mlnk: im glad we could get an official lil peep legacy manager in here. its my first attempt at singing and recording vocals ever. thank u for the constructive criticism, i hope that you are creating something as well! maybe i can critique something that u made