Ranking
Original Post
Motorcycle mod!
Well I've made a motorcycle mod! I don't have a screenshot. But I have a video!

Motorcycle mod server set up by Noweb! =D
67.80.206.204:20184 "Motorcycle Mod"

You only move if you spin the wheels, just like a real motorbike. I've made two versions, both players, and tori only. In both, both people have bikes, in tori only, you drive at a standing still uke. It looks like the wheels are spinning backwards in the video, but that's not what it looks like in-game. Oh, and the wheels are instagib!

Recommended game rules
Engage height-30
Dismemberment threshold-1000000000
Engage distance-1500 or more.

So what do you think?
Attached Files
motorcyclebothplayers.tbm (916 Bytes, 192 views)
motorcycle.tbm (926 Bytes, 230 views)
Last edited by Jam0864; Jul 9, 2007 at 07:43 AM. Reason: add server link
uploaded now. xD About the realistic-ness, i couldn't make it like a real motorbike, as all the parts stop the wheels spinning. So it had to just be wheels, nothing attached. =(
Are you sure the engage height's supposed to be -30? If I do that, I just get launched into the air.
JESUS TAP DANCING CHRIST
I think he means that the engage height - "30" with the hyphen just separating the engage height from the number...
5:13 PM - vasp: everybody's nuts is so good
[00:18:38] <&vespesi3n> you should see when i swallow
[21:49:37] <&vespesi3n> >my mouth when
[21:49:43] <&vespesi3n> >my tastebuds when
Thanks, I get it.

Check this out, I ride upside down, then shove Uke's head under the wheel!
Attached Files
Death By Motorcycle.rpl (48.2 KB, 71 views)
Last edited by DaMehMan; Jul 9, 2007 at 06:36 AM.
JESUS TAP DANCING CHRIST
It's an interesting mod. It's jousting with instagib feet, with a difference, I guess.

I might as well include a replay or two. First is a clean decap of Uke, and second is me riding straight through Uke.
Attached Files
motorcyclemadness.rpl (8.0 KB, 28 views)
straight_through.rpl (8.0 KB, 30 views)
Originally Posted by DaMehMan View Post
Thanks, I get it.

Check this out, I ride upside down, then shove Uke's head under the wheel!

xD nice one! I've attached a replay from when I forgot to raise Dm threshold. lol and also one where i just smash his head with the front wheel.....really, really hard.

Originally Posted by orbical
I might as well include a replay or two. First is a clean decap of Uke, and second is me riding straight through Uke.

i like the straight through one lol. Clean decap is pretty good considering how hard it is to control a instagib wheel spinning at 100 km/h!
Last edited by Jam0864; Sep 30, 2007 at 04:19 AM.