Toribash
Someone here is a little bit racist towards the french. lol
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[SmallBowl] [fallu] [Moop] [Parrot] [SkulFuk] [Icky] [Sassy]
[Ex-MSquad]
Need help with any market related questions? Feel free to PM ME. <Powas> I've got a degree in 1001 techniques of masturbation
Just played with a French blitz. With the way he spoke English, it was impossible if he ment one thing, or the exact opposite. "No baron lose". Thought he ment, let's not take baron we lose, but suddently it's we can take baron we don't lose. I don't know man.

In reality not that much racism on EUW, just the occational guy that doesn't speak engrisj
[18:33] <Ele_> man I wish I had a dick to suck for drugfs rn

Does this count as gaming?
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[Ex-MSquad]
Need help with any market related questions? Feel free to PM ME. <Powas> I've got a degree in 1001 techniques of masturbation
just add me on there if you guys wanna play. ---- Eggsodus
Last edited by ItsZombie; Sep 26, 2014 at 04:12 AM.
blah
I will on Friday, I'm not able to play on week days.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[Ex-MSquad]
That is hilarious

Are you an artist and want to make a decent amount of TC? Check out this thread.
Playing destiny, faggot

Are you an artist and want to make a decent amount of TC? Check out this thread.
Destiny? Pfffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff ffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff ffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff fffffffffftttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt tttttttttttttttttfffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff fffffffffffffffffffffffffffttttttttttttttttttttttt ttttttttttphphphphphphphphphphphphphphphphphphphph phphphphphphphphphphphphphphphphphphphphphphphphph phphphphphphphphphphphphphphphphphphphphphphphphph phphtttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttt ttttttttttttffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffff fffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffffttttttttttttt tttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttttfffffffffffff fffffffffffffffffffffffffffffftttttttttttttttttttt ttttttttttttttææææææææææææææææææææææææææææææææææææ ææææææææææææææfffffffffffffffffffffffffttttttttttt tttttttttpppppppppppppppppppppppppppppffffffffffff fffffffttttttttttttttttttttttt.
[18:33] <Ele_> man I wish I had a dick to suck for drugfs rn
Drugs op