ES Recruitment Drive
Original Post
[py] Recruitment

Hello, if you are reading this post, you're probably interested in joining Pyramid (or just looking for info). If you're interested in joining, we thank you for choosing Pyramid!
Our recruitment system is very simple but accurate. We are looking for active persons, who are respectful to all players and clans, and who, especially, be very trustworthy. We like to maintain respect and loyalty to our clan, so we look for people who fit in with us.

Our system is very simple, but please make sure to read it all, just to make sure you will not skip any step.

I) Application
The first step, is writing a LEGIT application. You can write a free-form application and post in this thread. Tell us who you are, where you're from, well, anything that you feel like is necessary. As a bonus, we ask for a picture of yourself and if you have any pet, include a picture of it too, we like pets

II) Hey, we want to know you better
The best thing you can do is socializate with us. We are always in-game, posting in our board and talking on Discord, so basically we are everywhere. We like to make new friends and talk about general things, so if you feel like, you can join our Discord server and start posting in our board, it will help us A LOT and also help you to get into our clan.

III) Being accepted
When you post your application, it will be voted as soon as possible. The applicant must wait for the final decision without questioning about how much time it will take, but it should take at least 1 week. If you get rejected, you will be able to apply again in at least 1 month.
If you get accepted, you are in! We will send you an invitation and it will be up to you to accept or not (I think its a yes lol).

Simple, but accurate, no?

We are grateful that you have chosen us!
Good luck!

Pyramid
Created on Feb 18, 2019 at 03:13 AM

Last edited by Life; Apr 3, 2019 at 10:47 PM.
R.I.P Static
First off I will be listing the requirements!
Dis is my chicken nugget his name is Otis - M - Single
https://imgur.com/a/THXDoee
Dis is my dirty mirror selfie
https://imgur.com/a/gHF8wrR
tbh who knows their mothers age. Shes old maybe like mid 60s so you know I was raised old fashioned. My name is João but translate that sucker and its John. fun fact I have 40 pairs of colorful socks. 21 year old combat veteran still in the services but I'm a reservist now so I work and study Medical Coding. Toribash is more of a stress relief game I like the competition and meeting new peeps and I like to coach newbies on my alt. Me and some buddies created Spork to mock and war against Spark so no hard feelings if I have to leave
( •_•) ( •_•)>⌐■-■ (⌐■_■) eat clen tren hard, anavar give up
Originally Posted by CryZy View Post
First off I will be listing the requirements!
Dis is my chicken nugget his name is Otis - M - Single
https://imgur.com/a/THXDoee
Dis is my dirty mirror selfie
https://imgur.com/a/gHF8wrR
tbh who knows their mothers age. Shes old maybe like mid 60s so you know I was raised old fashioned. My name is João but translate that sucker and its John. fun fact I have 40 pairs of colorful socks. 21 year old combat veteran still in the services but I'm a reservist now so I work and study Medical Coding. Toribash is more of a stress relief game I like the competition and meeting new peeps and I like to coach newbies on my alt. Me and some buddies created Spork to mock and war against Spark so no hard feelings if I have to leave

Hello CryZy your application is under discussion
R.I.P Static
my name in discord is : Shawn#4228
-----
My presentation
My name is Shawn,I'm 15 years old.i live in France (im french not english and im very bad in english)im a tricker in real life

Why i want to join Pyramid
I want to join Pyramid because this clan is very very cool and the leader is actif also the player and I want you to practice aikido with my level zero finally I am a strong fort: 3 and also I want to amuse and play with you
that's why I want to join

In game
i play for about 1 years and it's my favorite game.im very strong in boxshu (20 streaks)and i want upgrade,im very strong in randoms mods ex:Tenis,Basketball,skate,etc..and in the bets randoms mods people bet for me this day I won 60K)and im a parkourer,sparer.

Activity
i am very very very active on the forums.I often come to the market to see the offers

(Im very very sorry for this horrible english)
Attached Files
deviltown_vs_[eVo]Kouta-0_0.rpl (757.7 KB, 3 views)
Last edited by deviltown; Feb 22, 2019 at 09:37 PM.
Observe, see, do nothing.
Originally Posted by deviltown View Post
-----
My presentation
My name is Shawn,I'm 15 years old.i live in France (im french not english and im very bad in english)im a tricker in real life

I want to join Adventure because this clan is very very cool and the leader is actif also the player and I want you to practice aikido with my level zero finally I am a strong fort: 3 and also I want to amuse and play with you

In game
i play for about 1 years and it's my favorite game.im very strong in boxshu (20 streaks)and i want upgrade,im very strong in randoms mods ex:Tenis,Basketball,skate,etc..and in the bets randoms mods people bet for me this day I won 60K)and im a parkourer,sparer.

Activity
i am very very very active on the forums.I often come to the market to see the offers

Hello deviltown, your application is under discussion.
R.I.P Static
WHAT already ;c
-----
sorry i fail
-----
take this
-----
My presentation

I want to join Pyramid because this clan is very very cool and the leader is actif also the player and I want you to practice aikido with my level zero finally I am a strong fort: 3 and also I want to amuse and play with you

In game

Activity

Last edited by deviltown; Feb 22, 2019 at 09:39 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Still, denied. You applied for adventure, hopefully they decide to take you.

i miss you ocean
omg no dude it's not me , me i wnat join pyramid
-----
I swear it's not me who applied for the adventure
-----
it's not me dude i swear O.O
-----
I do not know who it is I wanted to remove it but it's impossible believe me
-----
so I'm left I contacted someone he told me it was a bug and he had it also I applied for pyramid and his open my two pages adventure and pyramid still in trying to remove the app impossible and voila now you do not believe me
-----
:c
Last edited by deviltown; Feb 23, 2019 at 12:13 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump