Ranking
Really appreciate the hospitality and sympathy with all you fellas, still haven't found a place to live at yet just bouncing around here and there, once I'm back on my feet and gained those foundations again I'll sure as hell be back deep into the community and it's people, cheers for everything boys, love ya Brishan you're doing me proud with your determination, stay strong homie ❤��
Liquor saved my life but it didn't save my wife

Hello,I'm VoidSpace7/Angelo. I would like to join your clan because i met some members ingame and they were very skilled.Also the clan thread is very,very well organized.The mods that i like to play are:aikidobigdojo,aikido,boxshu_mushu and judo.I also like making replays in singleplayer.

Thanks for reading.
Attached Files
Head passing W Uke 2.rpl (128.4 KB, 2 views)
Well, you just duel scammed soooooo....

-----------------------------------------------------------

Just came to my attention that our discord got deleted. Dont know who was maintaining it, but I've taken it upon myself to make a new one. Sorry for the Delay. New link in the our forum where the old one was.
Last edited by Qukslice; Sep 14, 2017 at 10:41 PM.
"Who wouldn't pass up gay sex with Bercat?"
"Day is probably masturbating to Osu"- Hydra 2k15
Not sure if anyone even checks this anymore, but I'm warring so hop into /cwar.
Much love litre, ill hit you up on facebook my man. My boats a similar shape to Litres atm, altho, need to spend alot of time at a mates for work, I cant possibly keep my activity as high as I used too, and I apologise.

Anyone feel free to leave the clan if you it is not the place for you at this point. I will continue to pop in every week as much as I can
[SIGPIC]http://i.imgur.com/thWfXwy.png[/SIGPIC]
Wanna see some ruffled feathers in Taekkyon

<Icky> Damn my mouth is on fire but my loins stir like the straits
Quite tempted to do a purge of anyone who hasnt been online in the last 2 weeks, and start a recruitment server just so we can get more active members. If Decap is gonna live, we gotta actually play the game.
Sup Nope, long time no see. Perfect timing too because I'mma do the purge on like Saturday.

__________________________________________________ _________________

Oh boy. If I counted right, 13 people just went for being inactive for more than a month. The last three who survived got moved up a rank for being active. I dont know which ones were alts though I have my suspects. I probably kicked one or two. 3 people didnt get my PM because they disabled their PM's.

I'll start recruiting tomorrow, but the standard is gonna be pretty low since I just want activity and not skill.
Last edited by Qukslice; Oct 9, 2017 at 01:25 AM.
I'v found some more time to roll around in toribash. I'll start recruiting and warring again, I don't know what happend to our discord, but ill get ontop of getting that back up asap.

Formal revival incoming. We don't need the bar to be high, we have a good few core players here, simply need to flock to go with it.

Sad to lose members like Nope and Ug but that is my own fault

Edit: Also planning on adding a lot more depth to this clan, will compile a list of personal ad taught moves and lessons. For the members of (Decap) to learn will possibly make a thread for public sharing. Will also retouch the clan story as I planned

Edit 2: Discord link updated, new server live.
Last edited by Shogun; Nov 8, 2017 at 01:50 PM.
<Diamond> I gotta say I think you're wonderful, stay that way. Or be more wonderful if you wish.
Ok ok new game ! everybody add 3 words whenever he want and every sentence must start with the last syllable of the last one.lets start !
Today , I was
Last edited by chatogato; Nov 19, 2017 at 09:20 PM.