Toribash
Original Post
Join (Ski)!
App Requirements By Numbrt

(SKI) Clan ~ This is Lit!!! First thread post! Let's go!!!! Anyway, you plan on joining this lit clan? Look fam, you gotta introduce yourself. Don't randomly say crap, you'll be denied. Here is some required things you want to know how to make an app. We'll also make an example, just for you fam! Any Troubles? Pm me or this Qeni noob. We'll explain how we can help ^^. Ok, let's go to the requirements. OH! I almost forgot the more you write down, the higher chances of you getting in this clan. If you don't use any of these requirements, you'll be denied. Like I said, we'll show you an example of an Applying thread. Just to help you!
- Make an intro first, so we get to know who the hell you are, fam. Where do you live? How old are you? What belt are you in this game? What do you do in life? Nothing? that's alright.. Oh. also your name, what is your name? introduce your name!
- Tell us reasons! Why the fuck would you join this clan, is it not too lit for you? You know anyone from the clan? friends from clan? or even family members from clan? What Suits you?
- We like to hear about your favorite mod. I mean what's your favorite official mod? Kicking Mod? Grappling Mod? Also, tell us which mod specifically, too.
- (NOT REQUIRED)Hobbies? What hobbies? any hobbies you love doing? Sports? Art? Talent? What the hell is your hobby in-game and in real life.
- Give us any extra comments about this app. Please no negativity, we hate that, or else you're automatically denied. What else would you like to talk about?
- Tell us your in-game activity, and forums activity. If you up to at least 8.5/10 or more, then could be a higher chance of entry for this clan
Thanks for reading the thread! Hope this helped. Don't abuse spams of random app threads. You'll be denied. There are 2nd chances (also 3rd), we can give you 1 week after a denial. There will votes from this to people that we know and trust. Here we have the Application Example! Btw, be appropiate while making an app. Plz!
Want more info? PM Badman4546 which is me. My main account. I'm always active on badman4546.

App Examples

Last edited by Qeni; Apr 2, 2017 at 12:24 AM.
HACKED BY SUCCBOIS
Hey, can I do a GFX (logo, clan cover) here?
any price above 10k accepted
Doing GFX Services: Clan Logos, etc.
PM my discord: sedated#1963. if interested
Application
I am a teen from a small town in British Columbia, Canada. I am a skier and play toribash everyday for aslong as possible. My favourite mod is boxshu. I I'm interested in joining the clan because I love skiing so the tag ski is perfect and I'm interested in joining a clan that isn't humongous