Toribash
Original Post
Market Auto-update
I think its pretty easy to do. New LISTED items will just appear and be marked blue-green-red whatever without any need to refresh the page, thats the whole idea.
oh, and hopefully.. more sections?

-----------
Originally Posted by Bercat View Post
He's talking about the main market page that has the most recently added items to it. He wants it to be a live feed instead of reloading the page every time you want to update the page.

this
k
Last edited by b45; Aug 27, 2015 at 11:47 AM. Reason: help
Originally Posted by b45 View Post
I think its pretty easy to do. New items will just appear and be marked blue-green-red whatever without any need to refresh the page, thats the whole idea.
oh, and hopefully.. more sections?

This would be really helpful for marketeers and would make marketing much more competitive, who has the fastest reaction time? Also there was a thread somewhere suggesting a 3D items section on market.
Stay Fluffy My Friends | I do loans and shit
Founder of [ROT] | Destroyer of Anus
What do you mean by new items.
An update was introducel long ago and since the only the cheapest offer of one item shows. Before that is u put 100 orc force in arket it would fill up 3 pages of orc forces with save price.
The market as it is now is very easy to check and easy to look after your items.
Can u explain better pls what you mean?
= SELLING MARKET INVENTORY =
Pm me for deals
Originally Posted by Insanity View Post
What do you mean by new items.
An update was introducel long ago and since the only the cheapest offer of one item shows. Before that is u put 100 orc force in arket it would fill up 3 pages of orc forces with save price.
The market as it is now is very easy to check and easy to look after your items.
Can u explain better pls what you mean?

He's talking about the main market page that has the most recently added items to it. He wants it to be a live feed instead of reloading the page every time you want to update the page.
Stay Fluffy My Friends | I do loans and shit
Founder of [ROT] | Destroyer of Anus