Ranking
Original Post
Could there be earbuds to hook on cassete?
My Question is, can someone make earbuds instead of headphones? And make them hook to the Portable Cassete if you have one.

Thanks, BabyDriver
uhm no.. if you had any idea how objects work in this game you will see that its not possible to do this without making it look horribly bad.
actually, i'd love to see this idea, but modified. i'm not sure how it'd turn out, but something like the airpods from apple, incorporated into toribash, might be a fun idea
hi i'm karbn and i eat ass; love the market overlord
It wouldnt work at all. The wire would glitch through the entire body and look disgusting.
If you want wireless earbuds then thats kinda weird considering they will just look like bumps

Unfortunately, 3d items are rigid and don't collide with the body, so it would cause some problems as mentioned.

Would it be possible to make a wire out of flames or hair, and connect them to the headphones instead?
|Evil|
I don't exist
You could do the flame yourself, but I highly doubt any hair would be officially added, as, well, it's the same thing. Besides being jiggleboned, hair is rigid and doesn't flow around like that, plus it doesn't collide with the body. It would also cause problems when you're dismembered.