Toribash
Original Post
[Event] T3AL Collab Video
Me and the people at T3AL will soon be working on a video taht we hope will blow the roof off of this art community, but to do that we need all the help we can get so i am posting this thread in hopes that you will help us out. i am only posting job spots that 2d artists can accomplish. we are only looking for the best of the best, so you must post examples of the work you can do for that job. here are the jobs, the open spots, and perhaps some short explanations:

Storyline/Idea: basically, the story and script etc....
1. Deridor
2. Varkenoss/Bloobing
Concept Art: art based off of descriptions written by the storyline writers
1. GrayveXP
Texturing: texturing based off of the templates we will eventually provide
Rendering: its a 3d thing, but it only involves opening a program and pressing a button (then waiting 12 hours XD) you must download belnder for this job, its free and takes hardly any memory. make sure to dl 2.49b version. you will also need an extremely powerful computer (EXTREMELY)
1. GrayveXP
Video Editing: i think this will be the most grabbed at spot ^_^ if you can edit a tb video, this will be extremely easy. al it involves is piecing together the sections of rendered video and maybe adding some fade in between certain scenes (you will be told when and where)
1. Dragoblade
2. dont think we need two but might as well
Music: background music etc... you willl be told what kind is needed (by feeling, scene etc,....)
1. Dragoblade
Actors: voice actors for the characters, you need an extremely good microphone and of course voice XD
?. depends on the characters we create. sign ups will open for actors once we create them
Audio editors: people to edit and spruce up the voice and music, make it fit better overall
1. Dragoblade
2. GrayveXP

this is a serious event, no slackers allowed! if one person doesnt do their job the whole video will be ruined. only sign up if you can do your best when you need to. dont forget examples! also, you can get up to 2.5k and be in the credits of the awesomest video ever. payout per job will most likely go up once i find a calcuator
Last edited by Deridor; May 30, 2010 at 01:36 AM.

Well, I can make some cool story lines, concept art, textures (Only Heads), the rendering thing (because I have a powerfull computer and blender downloaded. And a lot of free time) and the actor, because my friend is the owner of a studio like... Next door. I can do one of those 5 I'll be posting examples for the first ones soon.

#TribeOn
storyline is taken now, textures are nothing like tb textures, actor, concept art, and rendering are perfect. which one would be best for you?

I have an i7 920 and 2 gts 250's in sli. Would this be powerful enough for the rendering?

I'm guessing you pm'd me for the actual 2D art part, but I don't have the time or the experience (since you said it isn't like toribash texturing). But I usually run my pc at night anyway, either for p2p or just fall asleep wbile watching hulu.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Gimp is Pimp(tm)

DarkJak's Wide-Range Texture Shop[LINK]

Incognito - [o]
Varkenoss is Bloobing?

Also, Actor would be perfect. But what kind of concept art you're expecting? And what button should I press in blender?

#TribeOn
i pmed those who were good with art and were famous enough for me to pick off the top of my head. you can sign up for anything really, but i was kinda hoping for texturing. the only difference between this and tb is the templates you will use. i think most computers with good ram and good graphics cards can handle the rendering, but the better it is the less time it will take (and frankly what you said was total gibberish to me)

grayve: we need as amny actors as we can get, as long as you can make a gruff voice, whichc is what i see your character as being. varkenoss and bloobing are competing for the spot. the concept art is basically colored sketches for us to model off of, simply a visualization of the idea. and for rednering youd just need to open the file i send you and press either ctrl+f12 or alt+f12 (dont remember the exact shortcut but ill figure it out lol)
Last edited by Deridor; May 30, 2010 at 12:59 AM.

Bloobing's my brother. And I will get the spot. I promise.

<~oyster> i want you to fart near my mouth
Deridor, I'm a junior actor in real life. Voices isn't my problem. Also, concept art will be nice too. And the render, send me the archive now. I can do it.

#TribeOn
no no no lol. rendering will be done when its ready. we havent even started the modeling etc... ill put you donw for those three jobs though ^_^ welcome to the club olol

Sure. So, should I start doing something now? Like, should draw anyone, or anywhere or recording my voice?

#TribeOn