deadstop
Rob9722
EeE33
weed33
hipotibor
Cuz i didnt do it in the vid
~I make videos and stuff~
x_O
Cool vid, you should really mention the names for the people in the clan. You spend to much time on the replay after all the moves are don't. Your sync isn't that great but great song to put in a clan video. You could speed up the replays at some parts. Camera work 9/10. Video 7.5/10.
I think the video was to long, but the replays and all the rest is awsome nice work with the free cam, transitions.
Btw nice job
Do you really think you're in control
No intro or outro here, I have no clue who's in the video which makes it a bit random. And it was too long, making it boring.

Replays were acceptable for the most part and the camerawork as also ok mostly, but there are times where you try to overuse it for effects, and that's where it gets worse.

I could go on here, but I'd better sum it up like this: there isn't anything memorable in this video. Maybe you can do better for your next one.
I give it a 8/10.

Not bad, not bad at all.
Last edited by Spartan094; Jul 23, 2011 at 02:08 AM. Reason: Finished the video, it gets better.
<Crooked> I'd say spartan, cause if he's tough enough to digest ungodly amounts of alcohol he clearly has the best body
Naw.

The music sucked,I didn't liked it at all,seriously this remix sucked,why didn't you used the original Skrillex- Kill Everybody?Video was way too long which is damn boring to watch,you don't really have to include all the replays,just the good ones ._.

Also,don't include people in description,that's a thing lazy people would do,make a showcase at the beginning with people that submitted replays for the clan(which is all,I believe).
Speaking of a clan video,it wasn't that great,I was like "Lowut?","Who's that guy", "Where's the intro?!" and things.

-___-

8/10
Last edited by Humper; Jul 23, 2011 at 10:57 AM.
I play games and lift weights.
Too long intro that with text sayin "Pure"
you synced it wrong ... the replays go slow while music is fast, that's completely wrong in my eyes, by the way i didn't liked the most of this replays ... lack of good movement.
Also would like to say that didn't liked the video at all, you need to work more on yourself to get them better keep it up.
4/10
<iRookie>This clan got a lot of epic members, such as missuse and Aj, Pulse and Kaszanas, and I want to be part of them.