Ranking
Original Post
(Au) Aquarius Recruitment Center

Re-opened for Recruitment
We here in Aquarius are like a family. We help each other and respect each other and grow together here in Toribash. If you feel you would be a good member of our family feel free to apply.
Please fill out all of the required information below
2nd dan blackbelt mininum

Application
  • UserName:
  • Belt(min 2nd dan):
  • Time zone:
  • What is rule #3:
  • Alts/Banned accounts (give reason, better to tell us now and not have us find out later):
  • Experience (What mods are you good in, or what do you like to do):
  • Past Clans?:
  • Why should you be in Aquarius?:
  • Skype?(optional):
  • 4 replays of your choice:

For the best possibility of being accepted, we recommend making a freeform app. It will give you a 50% chance of getting in, 80% if its 5 paragraphs long and has 10 sentences per paragraph.
Last edited by Submerge; Jun 19, 2014 at 04:06 AM.
[JollyR] [Ct] |Event Squad| (Au) [xp]
Pill || Calamity || Dropkick || Jere
Unless they are stated which was the main, if above requirement.

just moderating for you sub since I don't have school monday
Yes alts are allowed to post applications however with that being said you also will need to post your other accounts name, and reasons for being banned or why your not using that account and such.
[JollyR] [Ct] |Event Squad| (Au) [xp]
Pill || Calamity || Dropkick || Jere
Application
UserName: xMerciless

Belt(min 2nd dan):I am Alt, used to be a 2nd dan "Beast292" But my older brother was an idiot and decided to steal from horde bank and send it to all his alts including my account, he got me banned and him banned along with his other several alts.

Time zone: Eastern Time Zone (UTC-05:00)

Alts/Banned accounts (give reason, better to tell us now and not have us find out later) : I am Alt, used to be a 2nd dan "Beast292" But my older brother(Cool2802) was an idiot and decided to steal from horde bank and send it to all his alts including my account, he got me banned and him banned along with his other several alts.

Past Clans?: (Vibe), and (Ancient)
Why should you be in Aquarius?: I am choosing Aquarius because first of all,I love the name and I also noticed that it is pretty new and I like to grow with a clan from the start rather then coming to join the family in the middle, I also noticed that this clan has a very,very skilled leader and I know he will guide us in the right direction.
Skype?(optional): no skype sorry...
4 replays of your choice:
Attached Files
merci.rpl (49.1 KB, 11 views)
NiceNoice.rpl (60.3 KB, 9 views)
Savedd.rpl (55.1 KB, 8 views)
Last edited by xMerciless; Apr 27, 2014 at 12:53 AM.
Proud member of the Uzumaki Clan
Originally Posted by xMerciless View Post
Application
UserName: xMerciless

Belt(min 2nd dan):I am Alt, used to be a 2nd dan "Beast292" But my older brother was an idiot and decided to steal from horde bank and send it to all his alts including my account, he got me banned and him banned along with his other several alts.

Time zone: Eastern Time Zone (UTC-05:00)

Alts/Banned accounts (give reason, better to tell us now and not have us find out later) : I am Alt, used to be a 2nd dan "Beast292" But my older brother(Cool2802) was an idiot and decided to steal from horde bank and send it to all his alts including my account, he got me banned and him banned along with his other several alts.

Past Clans?: (Vibe), and (Ancient)
Why should you be in Aquarius?: I am choosing Aquarius because first of all,I love the name and I also noticed that it is pretty new and I like to grow with a clan from the start rather then coming to join the family in the middle, I also noticed that this clan has a very,very skilled leader and I know he will guide us in the right direction.
Skype?(optional): no skype sorry...
4 replays of your choice:

Ok so where do i start.... What I didn't like about this app is that you copied and pasted the first and second paragraphs. I am not sure if I could believe it was your brother that stole from the (Horde) bank but I have no other option since I don't have proof. I liked the replays but I noticed they were all in Aikido. Currently the standard mod for wars is Aikido Big Dojo. We need players skilled in that mod and I'm not too sure if you are. With that said I will hear other's opinions and decide my vote from there.
Creati0n is the WORST Smite player EVER
Originally Posted by ZOMBIE259 View Post
Ok so where do i start.... What I didn't like about this app is that you copied and pasted the first and second paragraphs. I am not sure if I could believe it was your brother that stole from the (Horde) bank but I have no other option since I don't have proof. I liked the replays but I noticed they were all in Aikido. Currently the standard mod for wars is Aikido Big Dojo. We need players skilled in that mod and I'm not too sure if you are. With that said I will hear other's opinions and decide my vote from there.

Alright So Can I just make more abd replays to help my chances?
Proud member of the Uzumaki Clan
Originally Posted by xMerciless View Post
Alright So Can I just make more abd replays to help my chances?

Yes you may.
"Joining ormo should not be seen primarily as an achievement but as an indication of what your future could be". ~Pusga
my answer to xMerciless is no there replays weren't too impressive umong other things
I still take texture requests for usd