Ranking
Original Post
Crysis Nanosuit Hand Texture Challenge ~ 10-100k
It's no secret I suck at mapping hands and feet. I think it's just too much work and figuring proportions out and by the time I'm done with that, I just want to make a simple blocky hand instead.

So here's what I'd like:

512x512 hand texture done in a design accurate to the nanosuit. I mean that the hand would be recognizable by the shapes and lines alone, not requiring colors.

Most important for me is the mapping of the hand; I could do shading myself.

Pricing:

If you can do a fully detailed hand in 512x512 in the same style as my crysis head, then you get the full 100k.

If the mapping is all correct, but shading is off (either not accurate enough to me, or too flat) then I will offer up to 80k.

If all mapped and each block is appropriate colored, then I will offer up to 50k depending on accuracy and how well drawn out it is.

I will only buy one hand, and the artist will have credits in any screenshot of my set.

Since I'm leaving for college soon, deadline is going to be by August 10th, although I will choose a winner before that if I see anything that would work for me.

Good luck!

EDIT: for those who don't know how to google or are too lazy to:

http://h-3.abload.de/img/nanosuit1-2_incrysis_e1hyy.png

There will probably be better pictures out there.

Also, I expect no c/p for this, since the shading would most likely be off from my style. So hand-drawn please.

Thanks
Last edited by DarkJak; Jul 22, 2011 at 05:55 PM.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Gimp is Pimp(tm)

DarkJak's Wide-Range Texture Shop[LINK]

Incognito - [o]

This is my head. I wouldn't mind you looking at the flat in my Customs folder either to get a better idea of how I shade in case you are interested in the shading portion.
EDIT: To avoid any confusion, I sold this head to Zalmoxis on the condition that I can also continue to use it myself. No issues here, thanks
Last edited by DarkJak; Jul 22, 2011 at 06:02 PM.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Gimp is Pimp(tm)

Incognito - [o]
Hm... i've tooken a look at the nanosuit's hand... and it is a pain in the ass to mapp that =/
I'm Tasty and I know it.
I like Rocks.
Originally Posted by Cerberus View Post
Hm... i've tooken a look at the nanosuit's hand... and it is a pain in the ass to mapp that =/

Which is why I'm setting up this request ;)
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Gimp is Pimp(tm)

Incognito - [o]
Okay, maybe this request seems too hard?

For 50k, all you need to produce is something like this:

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
Gimp is Pimp(tm)

Incognito - [o]
I will give it a shot in about an hour if I finish one of my other requests
DAMN.