Toribash
Original Post
I NEED YOUR OPINION!!

I am planing to sell this head texture but I dont think that it is good enough so I want you to give me your opinion!! I want you to tell me a possible price and give me an opinion (if it is good or not)...

Thank you for reading this

(Blurry lines are a toribash textures bug)

(I dont make detailed textures because I am not pacient)
the more time and effort you put into a head the more money you will make ..probably

id suggest putting more details on the back of the head instead of leaving it blank
I will agree with McFarbo give it some details also some more robotic type of thingy you know get it done it's partially completed but the heads looks great.
XIVV
Originally Posted by McFarbo View Post
the more time and effort you put into a head the more money you will make ..probably

id suggest putting more details on the back of the head instead of leaving it blank

What kind of details do you suggest?
-----
Originally Posted by Toffey View Post
I will agree with McFarbo give it some details also some more robotic type of thingy you know get it done it's partially completed but the heads looks great.

Thank you
Last edited by Holoyd; Jul 24, 2018 at 04:40 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Originally Posted by eblouissant View Post
Post watermarked flat noob. I can't see preview on mobile.

Shows up on mobile for me just fine.

Anyways, you need to add detail. If you're going for a cartoon look. You need some shading and lighting. It's just eyes and a mouth right now. You wont get anything with that, ya need to put effort.

"Dear reader, I hope this email finds you before I do."
-snip-

saw your updated texture thread. will roast you there instead . . .
Last edited by eblouissant; Jul 29, 2018 at 03:15 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump