Ranking
killer3366 has 11kk now. 3kk to beat firebolty
. . .
list0 on Discord, reach out for inquiries.
Or send me a private message, I'm responsive.

[7:19 PM] Aliosa: Can't have loopholes if there are no loops.

[9:14 AM] Viddah: Just remember if you step on toes youre gonna have to suck on them to make the pain go away
[9:16 AM] [Faux_fan]ancient: put me in the screenshot
He doesn't buy all his tc. He is a dueler, and is actually a good enough ingame player to win most of his duels, if not all of them.
I'm a game developer for other games.
Ping me if you have a query or general question unrelated to this game.
Eh, I only had like 1.2kk at my peak. Got the bulk of it from betting in that $1000 USD event for 6-7 hours.

Got a pretty penny out of it, can't complain.
Last edited by Fancy; Jul 11, 2014 at 03:23 PM.
[i]nquisition
nothing much

I've got around 1.1kk, I'm still trying to figure out what items to buy for my tori...
Yeah seriously, you could make a good chunk of change by selling that TC.
Originally Posted by Swaves View Post
I've got around 1.1kk, I'm still trying to figure out what items to buy for my tori...

i will gladly take for you
I don't like military time, I prefer metric or imperial.
Originally Posted by SkulFuk View Post
Pfff, he had pocket change. I had over 127m once over, it was pretty special. Then veb sunk it for lols, and I lol'd too.

There's an old thread or group or summit somewhere with an old rich list where you'll see far sillier numbers than you will these days.

how would you even get that ridiculous ammount? Was making tc easyer back in the days?
I've never had more then 1.5kk, either sold it or lost it...
And i can't make more then 1kk/month, maybe if i had more i'd make more, idk
-----
Originally Posted by SkulFuk View Post
I was the single richest on here once over with 28,528,893.50 TC before veb troll sunk my account.

These days staff are encouraged to keep their accounts low to help avoid the TC cap being hit - at which point the shop self destructs.

What would happen if u hit that cap? What do you mean by the shop selfdestructing?
i'd need around 10kk to make the market go my way...i think, or it could be a total waste of tc but i think i'd pull it off with 10kk
Last edited by Insanity; Jul 25, 2014 at 12:45 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
= SELLING MARKET INVENTORY =
Pm me for deals