Toribash
If i had one year . . .
I would live my life as an assassin for the US government then become a rouge assassin and while the US government looks for me ill spend the rest of my days on a beach in the Bahamas.
I destroy!
i would try to get real love(lol) and make everything ive done wrong become good (i did alot of bad things lol)
Oh hai der ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)
I would get famous in something, try not to disappoint my parents too much, and get a girlfriend, that's all.
i would take a picture of myself every day
f=m*a syens
I'd confess my wrongdoings. Then I say goodbye to my teachers, classmates, family, and cousins. Afterwards, I'll shout out the name of my crush in front of the class then I'm gonna get the fuck out of there. Next, I'll play Toribash like I've never played before 'till I reach 10th Dan Blackbelt. Finally in my final hour, I'll climb the highest building ever built in the world, sit and think of all the fun things I did for one minute, then for my final minute, stand on the edge, and say my final words: "Hallelujah, Jesus!".
GMT +8:00
I'd ask out the girl i like right now,and if no ill rape her move to japan and live the rest of my year becoming a fatass reading manga and playing toribash.
Tits or gtfo.
Originally Posted by MrHappy59 View Post
I'd ask out the girl i like right now,and if no ill rape her move to japan and live the rest of my year becoming a fatass reading manga and playing toribash.

I think that's what Hamster did.
>>The Official Guv'na Fan Club<<
o7[OLDA] pride, world wide o7

He who was the butt of the joke reserves no right to say "that wasn't funny."
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I would spend this time with my family and friends and try to lose my virginity at all cost!
Got Cra..i mean uh...Cranberries?