Ranking
well he was good tio, but doubt he could have kept up with the players today even if he still played
Me. Aquita, Rouxter, and Zwift are probably good players because they do realistic Aikido. I don't believe in flashy movements and it is ineffective.
Haha! Ur mad!
Originally Posted by iPrime View Post
Me. Aquita, Rouxter, and Zwift are probably good players because they do realistic Aikido. I don't believe in flashy movements and it is ineffective.

By best player we're talking about who wins the most, not about who is most realistic.

I was on a good streak about a month or so ago, I was beating diamond and other pretty good players, as well as streaking a lot in bet servers, but i've been overcome with rust since i've been making replays and playing other mods
you're on thin ice, pal
you said about a month ago you did this, basically yyou saying you were shit before that one month??
Where the fuck do you come up with some of the shit you say XD I never said nor implied that I was shit before then, I just meant I was doing really good around then.
you're on thin ice, pal
Just like last time I've kept this thread open for about 50 posts, sounds like enough to me. It's easy to see Diamond wins the most.

Closing.
Hi
Rapid Threads Lmod.
Got any questions? Feel free to ask!

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]