ES Recruitment Drive
The application:

Time Zone: GMT+2 I guess

Why do you want to join Rome Kingdom?

Why not ? I was playing 4 years ago, been part of some active and fun clans, bot one is dead now, and as I went back into the game, i'm searchin' for some people to have fun with, in game and on a forum for sharing replays and shit.

What mod are you best at?

Mmmh, well I'm not that bad at aikido. I was kinda good at some other special mods we were used to play when I was part of the RelaxAll, but can't remember it, somethin' no grabing in a round area (EDIT : Ninjustu ! ). Well I do play almost all mods, I'm not that bad at kickboxing and Taekyon neither.

Give us detail describing yourself:

Well, pretty much normal guy, havin' fun in life, never going too much for problems, much cool and very open minded

Can you do art?

You don't want to see what "art" I'm doing. It sucks. I generally suck at art.

Are you forum active?

As long as the forum is active as well yeah ! If a forum is dead, well no interest for me to post and wait weeks for an anwser or somthing.

IF yes to above, post 1 artwork from you:

Do you have skype: I do, but I'll keep it private untill i need to actually use it

User ID Picthe one you see at torishop)

Past bans/alts: None, I'm a cool guy told ya

Past clans: RelaxAll, Fr_Death, and another one but can't figure out the name anymore
Last edited by lcm; Jul 10, 2014 at 07:00 PM.

Time Zone: UTC+01:00

Why do you want to join Rome Kingdom? I want to join a clan which would not die out quickly and to help the people in this clan grow.

What mod are you best at? Mushu

Give us detail describing yourself: I like to dance and play on the computer

Can you do art? I do not know

Are you forum active? yes

IF yes to above, post 1 artwork from you: I create the art of dance and buoys someone to show ...

Do you have SKYPE: grakidr

User ID Picthe one you see at torishop) You can /dl me

Past bans/alts: 0

Past clans: ToP
Application
Hellow The Roman Empire i am applieng for you ;). My age is 11 ( yes very young but very skilled,so dont just say oh no hes not in cause im 11.I live in the united states and my time zone is western time.I want to join roman kingdom because this clan is really succesful and im looking for a clan and this one seems to be the right fit.My mod that im best at is Judo and Judo frac.I am a 11 year old boy that doesnt like racism so no n words in chat and i dont like others saying innapropiate stuff that just degusts me and when they say bad words.i always say gg and if someone calls me a noob i just dont ansewer.I cant do art im sorry its just a subject i havnt worked on yet.I am forum active ive just been starting to be forum active thats why i only have like 9 posts or som,ething like that.I do have skype but i dont use it but if im ever on its ILOVEDOGS123.Ive had a 5 day week ban because a guy hacked me so i got mad that an admin wouldnt trust me and so i said he was an idiot and i got baned for 5 days but thats all.No alts.and the past clans ive been in were stealth and aquarius.I hope you accept me as a member to help the romans and fight to the death!!!! And By the way Im a 4 dan blackbelt
IF CAMERA LENS ARE CIRCLE WHY DO PICTURES COME OUT RECTANGULAR???????

Belt?
A:Black Belt (22 until 2nd dan)

Time Zone:6:00

Why do you want to join Rome Kingdom?
A:Because I heard from a friend that it's a very good clan and this clan is much more active than any other past clans I've joined.

What mod are you best at?
A:Akido,Judo,Judofrac

Give us detail describing yourself:
A:I play basketball for my school,I sometimes enjoy reading, And I work at McDonald's

Can you do art?
A:No D':

Are you forum active?
A:Yes 9 out of 10.

IF yes to above, post 1 artwork from you:

Do you have skype:
A:No

User ID Picthe one you see at torishop)

Past bans/alts:
A:I was once banned 7 days. No Alts

Past clans:
A:[teamXD], (drugged)
Last edited by luke55; Aug 16, 2014 at 06:53 AM.
I wanna be the best.I wanna be the best that ever played, and thats why I play the game.
Belt: Brown

Time Zone:GMT -4:00

Why do you want to join Rome Kingdom? I never have been in a clan, and I wanna help this clan grow to be better and stronger.

What mod are you best at? Wushu/Mushu Judo

Give us detail describing yourself: I like alot of sports and Nice Guy, I try my best at everything and never give up.

Can you do art? I did one head texture but it wasnt great here it is (First Attachment)

Are you forum active? Not most of the time

IF yes to above, post 1 artwork from you: (First Attachment)

Do you have skype: Yes, it is "IHachem24"

User ID Pic the one you see at torishop)
(Third Attachment if link doesnt work)
For some reason it doesnt show the rank for me but if you dont see it, my current rank is 70,266

Past bans/alts: None

Past clans: None

Added one of my Best replays Just for fun (the second attachment)
Attached Thumbnails
ToriheadWM.jpg   hachem24.jpg  
Attached Files
NinjaStyle.rpl (52.2 KB, 2 views)
Last edited by Hachem24; Aug 21, 2014 at 01:04 AM.