Toribash
I think 3 yesses are enough. Welcome to the clan, skateit31.
Brendan (he who passeth judgement on the frequent changing of signatures): I don't do hentai anymore
2 yesses and 2 nuetrals I like where this is going
-----
Well these are my replays I know im noobish but
Attached Files
it only took us an hour.rpl (814.4 KB, 5 views)
feet fightah!.rpl (85.0 KB, 5 views)
Last edited by foxxyboyy; Apr 24, 2013 at 12:01 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Originally Posted by skateit31 View Post
Thank you for Inviting Me

Thanks for applying.. lol By the way, I sent a contact request on Skype.
Fun things, happy things, eventually they will all change. Even so, can you continue loving something, even after it changes?
-Name and what you wish us to refer to you as: Zane Weaver, but fine with Tribal :3
-Your belt in game: Black
-Your age (in days): 5443
-The country you currently reside in/GMT: United States of America
Well, I'm a pretty respectful person. I try to enjoy the game as much as possible and try to view every aspect of it. Im a pretty outgoing person who enjoys making people laugh. Also my dream in life is to one day become a successful, entertaining actor. I don't believe fame is all about money, yet, its about entertaining and respecting yourself and others. I also play the Piano and Violin.
I made a vow to never drink, do drugs, or smoke. I am happy to say, that I have kept that vow, and plan to keep it for the rest of my life.
-Any traits you posses: Talented in performing Arts, Good Sense of humor, Outgoing, Daring, Respectful, Loyal, having Dignity, Intelligent, Passionate, and Calm.
-What member (If any) sent you here: None Really, just seemed like the right clan for me.
-Any Alts/bans/infractions: Yes... 1 infraction in my time of toribashing. When i didn't have enough information on a thread for selling a texture haha. And 1 alt that is not used.
-Past clans: BAD, Lunar
-Sidenote: Im a player who definitely needs a bit touching up in his skills, but is most definitely getting better, I'm proud of my rank which is at the moment,
357. And people say rank doesn't mean anything, but, i just like to have the lower ranks. It makes me feel accomplished ;)
Hope you guys like me, and i hope to be apart of the clan.
And I hope your will not disregard this last part, for I seemed to have forgotten it..Razzamatas :)
Attached Files
and...1992done.rpl (49.0 KB, 6 views)
double head kick.rpl (49.0 KB, 5 views)
Last edited by TribalD86; Apr 25, 2013 at 05:18 PM.
“Resignation is what kills people. Once they've rejected resignation, humans gain the privilege of making humanity their footpath.”
Originally Posted by TribalD86 View Post
-Name and what you wish us to refer to you as: Zane Weaver, but fine with Tribal :3
Well, I'm a pretty respectful person. I try to enjoy the game as much as possible and try to view every aspect of it. Im a pretty outgoing person who enjoys making people laugh. Also my dream in life is to one day become a successful, entertaining actor. I don't believe fame is all about money, yet, its about entertaining and respecting yourself and others. I also play the Piano and Violin.
I made a vow to never drink, do drugs, or smoke. I am happy to say, that I have kept that vow, and plan to keep it for the rest of my life.
-Any traits you posses: Talented in performing Arts, Good Sense of humor, Outgoing, Daring, Respectful, Loyal, having Dignity, Intelligent, Passionate, and Calm.
-What member (If any) sent you here: None Really, just seemed like the right clan for me.
-Any Alts/bans/infractions: Yes... 1 infraction in my time of toribashing. When i didn't have enough information on a thread for selling a texture haha. And 1 alt that is not used.
-Sidenote: Im a player who definitely needs a bit touching up in his skills, but is most definitely getting better, I'm proud of my rank which is at the moment,
357. And people say rank doesn't mean anything, but, i just like to have the lower ranks. It makes me feel accomplished ;)

All my yes. Just reread the rules! :P
Fun things, happy things, eventually they will all change. Even so, can you continue loving something, even after it changes?
I know I'm not in the clan and I know I shouldn't be gving yesses or noes but I would give tribal a yes just my opinion
Originally Posted by foxxyboyy View Post
2 yesses and 2 nuetrals I like where this is going

Well, I'll just change my vote to yes, don't make me regret it. Welcome to Zen!
Originally Posted by TribalD86 View Post
And I hope your will not disregard this last part, for I seemed to have forgotten it..Razzamatas

YES for tribal!