Ranking

Time Zone: GMT+2

Why do you want to join Rome Kingdom? Till now I've only heard good stuff about this clan, also it's a pretty good and well known clan.

What mod are you best at? Judo (I dont really play any other mods :3)

Give us detail describing yourself: I play toribash all the time, my name is Fabian, i'm medium height, i like to play football (soccer) and hockey

Can you do art? Not at all :3

Are you forum active? Nope

IF yes to above, post 1 artwork from you: ...

Do you have skype: No

Past bans/alts: I have never been banned, and i have far too many alts...
For example: Muffinz29(also 31,49,42), Shadowz29(+49,42), FaBi7575, NotFabi, SneakyFabi, some other fabis x3, Cupcake3 and many more (cant remember them all D

Past clans: I've been in memorize, but i left because i was the only active member left
Well we would like forums active members.
And all your good at is Judo?
idk about this.
Oh And also i said that which belt i am because i wanted you to know that i am not lower than brown belt.

Belt: Well I am brown but i am almost becoming black

Time Zone:GMT+2

Why do you want to join Rome Kingdom?: Because i know someone in this clan and as well i want to help the clan grow and take over the bigger clans.

Which mod/s are you best at: Aikido, Abd, Judo, Lenshu, Wushu.

Give us detail describing yourself: gamer, insane, likes to hate people.

Can you do art?: nah

Are you forum active?: well nah and i dont know why i need to be

IF yes to above, post 1 artwork from you:

Do you have skype: yea, my skype is patris kambin

Past bans/alts: Nah, NONE

Past clans: Godteam clan but i did not know that they were fucked up so after i realized this then i quit the clan.
-----
Oh yes and also i think i would be forum active
-----
oh actually yea
Last edited by Klivian89; Apr 26, 2014 at 08:24 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
OK well i am gonna be forum active because u guys want me too so no problem, i will be forum active.

Time Zone: Bangkok

Why do you want to join Rome Kingdom? Because I feel that this clan had potential and modivation to become the best clan and I am willing to serve all of my days to you until we become the best kingdom.

What mod are you best at? Aikido and Judo. Also Wushu_Pro, and Judo frac

Give us detail describing yourself: I am Canadian and I have a lot of fun in toribash aswell and I take it seriously. I am fair and I don't rage quit. I am proud to represent a name and I am happy to help my fellow clan mates rise a belt and teach them some moves and they can teach me some moves. i am also very forum active and I am always buying things and selling things and I check for updates and things like that. I can't wait for the tori helmet to come out! I also never run from a battle

Do you have skype: Yes! (z.philip.b1)

Past bans/alts: None

Past clans: I was in TheGod but I did not know that they sucked and they really annoyed me so I quit. and almost Trick but I gave up on them. And also Phoenix i was in for a bit. But they were not that good either. So I decided to go for a clan that actually can win!
We are best friends and then we moved to other countries and now we are split up
-----
oh and as well he is forum active and he cant do artwork.
-----
oh yes the time zone is GMT+ 7
-----
his timezone
Last edited by Klivian89; Apr 28, 2014 at 04:09 PM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
Meh, wouldn't hurt to try.
Put on trial for now. Hopefully oyu guys are forum active a little, we already got skilled fighters, now we just need some forum/ingame activity going on
X|Twitter: @YRBWrld |-| FB: @YRBWrldFP
Discord: Discord Me