Ranking
Original Post
[Crooks] Recruitment Request

Forum Activity: 1-2

Ingame Activity: 10 (May not be available for some wars. Also might be offline for an extended period of time)

Hi! My name is Dakota Bell. I love playing games and I plan to start a channel on youtube at a point when I can afford a better hard drive. Ive mostly played toribash most of my gaming life. I am mature, in fact most of my friends would agree. Although i do have my times when i act up. As you can see to the left of this thread I am a Second Dan-Blackbelt, and I am proud to admit it.

Favorite Mods: Mushu, Xspar, Taekkyon, Parkour, and so on I cannot name.

Skills: I am talented at flipping my opponent around so that there legs are up in the air.

Reason to Request: I would love to help support this clan. Iam afraid to say that I have no true reason for wanting to join Crooks apart from some of my friends and others have said i would be good in Crooks and i would like to join.

Who of Crooks do you know: I know Manta, Spcr, Twisters, Moneshot, FireFox20.

How can you help crooks: I cannot say as a fact to anything i list after this yet it is just an opinion. I might be able to help in its numbers, and to its more commonly known availability.

My Three Replays: P.S. some of my replays are from older versions/younger belts.

,Thank you! -Darkgaming
Attached Files
German Suplex..rpl (77.7 KB, 4 views)
Sparring with Friends!.rpl (302.3 KB, 5 views)
Akido Butt Decapatation.rpl (43.7 KB, 3 views)
Last edited by darkgaming; Sep 11, 2014 at 05:07 AM.
There are many darkness worshipers. You will see no limit's to your ruthless power.... With darkness.
I like it in all honestly you were honest, Yes from me
-----
Honesty*
Last edited by NvSfocus; Sep 11, 2014 at 05:35 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump
#omegaatebooty k0hta'sfather static'sfirstdaddy
Very honest Darkgaming I don't know if my vote counts but YES!
Frogs never die.
No more people in my sig.
Hi my name is Karol I'm 13 i would really like to join this because i would really like to sharpen my skills in toribash and help the Crooks however i can. My forum activity is a 1 but ingame is a 9 out of 10 i barely miss any chances to play toribash everyday even if have school i at least play 2-3 hours. If I'm on break and weak ends i usually play the whole day.
-----
My favorite mods are aikido,greykido,but my favorite is aikidobigdojo i love play these mods and Im pretty good at them.
-----
Thank you for your time.
Last edited by Coma; Oct 7, 2014 at 06:21 AM. Reason: <24 hour edit/bump