Toribash
Original Post
Music on servers
toribash is my favorite game and I would like to suggest an interesting idea .as you know, if you just play toribash, it's pretty boring. I suggest adding the ability to put music on some servers. such as server clans for example. and to other players, too, heard its music would played with the help special hyphenated or with the help endless kiai. consider my offer, and discuss it with the administration. Thanks
Last edited by Mephistopheles; Jun 24, 2019 at 08:58 AM.
just download spotify
pm me your questions or applications

https://i.imgur.com/1GWtVnU.png

dance with my dogs in the night time
cash to burn
With today's copyright legislation, this won't be possible unless we get rights for literally every single music track in existence or limit music you can use to a bunch of predefined options. This won't be added.
um... but we have many talented music producer in Toribash like jusmi and more... so why do you ask them to make it and then add it ? Like in public server, you'd have relaxing music like jazz or something and when a clan war started, a different song will be played (like intense or trap or whatever)...
I don't know, it's just my idea
[Videomaker][Videos][Youtube]
Originally Posted by takasi View Post
um... but we have many talented music producer in Toribash like jusmi and more... so why do you ask them to make it and then add it ? Like in public server, you'd have relaxing music like jazz or something and when a clan war started, a different song will be played (like intense or trap or whatever)...
I don't know, it's just my idea

and of course would have people interested in sharing their own music work
having a page to upload their song or just send it direct in a thread or whatever, staff would just have to analyse if it is all ok with the song and then just put it on the server

this is not a bad ideia
Undead
Yes, it will add new colors to the game, and you will want to play more than a couple of hours in it.
or let the administration dobavljaet music on servers from our authors or music without copyright.