Ranking
Original Post
Events
This suggestion is 100% serious.
I think events should be less complicated. When there are some big events I usually don't try them cause they are so comlplicated. I mean it's hard to even read sometimes.
"Why?"
If you mean Game master events please elaberate, our team has a format for our events and any sponsored events we do to make it easy to read and easy to follow directions. User events are... Up to the user how they look as long as they follow the rules given in the rules sticky thread. They usually are not complicated and state the rules clearly. If you have any questions for any event just pm the hosted or ask on the thread more than likely you will get an answer.
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]
[VIBE] 2015~2016 | Team Pokemon | [Origin] 2014~2015 | Team Aikido | [Obey] ~Because Frost Said So...
Well I don't support this I actually prefer the gm events because they add excitement to it and they explain everything out well
Quplays
Quack's Club
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Pm me for help or if you have any questions.
I do like some of the more complex ones that have effort in them but.......

I have been saying for years in #events give us some fucking simple bracket knock out events best of 5, then 7 etc.

I think players would appreciate a monthly bracket tourney where it was a different mod each time and at the end of the year there could be a tournament for top 16 players or something.

GMs say they don't make bracket events anymore because they have done it 100x, but i find it hard to think of even 1 simple bracket event in the last 2 years.
Originally Posted by FistofLife View Post
I do like some of the more complex ones that have effort in them but.......

I have been saying for years in #events give us some fucking simple bracket knock out events best of 5, then 7 etc.

I think players would appreciate a monthly bracket tourney where it was a different mod each time and at the end of the year there could be a tournament for top 16 players or something.

GMs say they don't make bracket events anymore because they have done it 100x, but i find it hard to think of even 1 simple bracket event in the last 2 years.

I agree with Fist. Most of the gm events lately are centered around art. And I am pretty sure more than 1/3rd of the community isn't talented with art. So you always have the usual winner.